Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I DESERVE PRIME SWEDISH ARYAN PUSSY!!!

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

subhuman genetic dead end
★★★★
Strength and size are the primary characteristics of lions, bears, gorillas etc. In the animal kingdom females would look for these traits when searching for a partner. For example the alpha lion (the biggest and strongest lion in a pride) would be the most attractive to eyes of the lionesses and he would mate with multiple females. In humans things are a little different. Intelligence is the primary characteristic of humans. You would expect that the smartest man in a group of humans would be the most appealing to the eyes of foids, well, that's not the case. Foids look for face, stature and overall physical shape in men. This is so fucking unfair and ragefuel. My brain is actually top tier and I would always show off my intelligence and knowledge in math classes, but despite this I didn't get any attention from foids, on the contrary I was labelled a weirdo. If we lived in a fair society I should be the alpha male and not some low inhib, low iq 6'5" chad. A guy with a top tier brain like me deserves no less than a beautiful 10/10 blonde swedish foid to impregnate and pass on his intelligence genes.

You're not entitled sweaty

Unfortunately foids don`t give a fuck about intelligence when the guy is sub 5

Swedish pussy is paki and BBC only