Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion "I deserve girls, much more than all those slobs"

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
ER said it best, "I deserve girls, much more than all those slobs".

I was watching a YouTube documentary on a 400-pound gamer nicknamed "Wings of Redemption". Despite his immense weight, he got a foid to date him, and he was married for a time.

This fat pos has fucked a foid

A fat slob like Wings of Redemption only attracts foids because he is a YouTuber with a following.

"I don't know why you girls are so repulsed by me, it doesn't make sense.", said ER in a video.

- the answer is that foids are parasitic shallow toilets that suck up the money, power, and energy of males. :feelsdevil:

Here's the video of ER talking about being a 22-year-old kissless virgin:

View: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2tlfww

Here is the documentary on Wings of Redemption, a bit of lifefuel for fatcels:

View: https://youtu.be/HSrUIWQUzmc

He used to be 400 pounds. He's almost 500 pounds now. 85% of his stomach is in a dumpster in Mexico by the way.

ER was a good looking dude tbh. The thing is that that you need to pass both, looks and personality, although if you are in the top of looks you can suck at personality you will get laid anyway, but that is just an option for the 3% of males

never forget the legend ER

It is horrifying that a fat bastard like Wings of Redemption could get a gf, but ER could not. I hate this horrible Jew/nigger planet.

He slays while we rot alone

It is horrifying that a fat bastard like Wings of Redemption could get a gf, but ER could not. I hate this horrible Jew/nigger planet.

Ya its bad game design for this world we are in. Its just genetics so ER had shitty subpar genetics and therefore girls rightfully avoided him. As the girls are programmed to find guys with good genetics for dating/sex which is right in this world.

This fat slob he has decent genetics he just playing the game poorly. But still his decent genetics makes him attractive to foids for dating/sex.

Dude, he got a "gf" that ended up leaving him and was mostly with him because of his money. Later he got another girlfriend with kids who was also with him to leech off of him, in what way shape or form do you consider that to be above ER? if something he was clearly below, also ER was just dumb and ignorant. If he was a tad smarter and not so Stuck up spoiled dumbass he could've gotten a gf

I was watching a YouTube documentary on a 400-pound gamer nicknamed "Wings of Redemption". Despite his immense weight, he got a foid to date him, and he was married for a time.

View attachment 616424

A fat slob like Wings of Redemption only attracts foids because he is a YouTuber with a following.

"I don't know why you girls are so repulsed by me, it doesn't make sense.", said ER in a video.

- the answer is that foids are parasitic shallow toilets that suck up the money, power, and energy of males. :feelsdevil:

Isn't this the same dude who openly said he thinks AoC should be 12.

Saint JD felt that he was too fat to fuck a foid... He would probably faint if he knew how
Isn't this the same dude who openly said he thinks AoC should be 12.
Wings of Redemption often jokes about being a pedophile. Yes, it's weird.

I use to watch his streams before but now he is just a toxic bin bag who bans people on his stream. This beanbag doesn’t have money for surgery but can afford trucks. :lul:

View attachment 616424

Just be tall.

Poor ER. So much sadness and pain. He's such an intelligent and well spoken person.

ER destroyed his own mind through near constant raging, seething and obsessing over futile ideas about what foids "should" value, and ideas that he somehow "deserved" certain things. An idea so laughably irrational that it borders on religion.

You can see it by how his writing becomes increasingly angry and erratic towards the end. (The end where he killed a bunch of our ethnic brocels. What a hERo right?)

If he had been aware of the teachings of St. Wilkes McDermid, he might have attained some peace from understanding that foids were not spitting in his face personally, they are just doing what they are genetically programmed to do.

ER was a good looking dude, if he had calmed down he probably could have ascended by now.

All his gfs were fat and in it for his money.