Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I deserve compensation for my misery

NihilisticSoul

NihilisticSoul

I failed at life
-
Because of my looks, height and the fact that i'm non-NT, i have been subjected to loneliness and bullying in my childhood and Teen years, it would be an understatement to say that my life has been shitty, I always tried to be nice and i still unironically have a better personality than normies, despite me being a good person i have suffered so much in my life, therefore i believe i should get the following as compensation.

1.Free plastic surgery
2.Free height surgery
3. $1,000,000 in compensation

What are your stats?

We definitely deserve some form of welfare. Inceldom is essentially a disability.

Inceldom reparations

Agreed, we need disability benefits for our looks, and other undesirable traits

Never having a girlfriend ever should be classed as a disability at least a 1000 bucks a month will do,plus free rent and healthcare

Society definitely owes us some form of compensation. Anything to make our lives that much more bearable. I can’t speak for everyone else but it would definitely be an incentive to get out of bed.

youre not entitled to shit, incel :soy:

t
Because of my looks, height and the fact that i'm non-NT, i have been subjected to loneliness and bullying in my childhood and Teen years, it would be an understatement to say that my life has been shitty, I always tried to be nice and i still unironically have a better personality than normies, despite me being a good person i have suffered so much in my life, therefore i believe i should get the following as compensation.

1.Free plastic surgery
2.Free height surgery
3. $1,000,000 in compensation
true tbh