Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I deserve a girlfriend

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
I'm 30 years old. 30 years of soul-numbing loneliness and despair. No human being should be forced to live so long without love and affection. Fuck everyone who tells us we don't deserve girlfriends.

take a shower

Governments should hand out money to sub 8 males every month for inducing traumatic experiences and for denying us relationships, families and basic human rights by promoting sexual liberation, hypergamy, abortions, feminism, individualism, etc.

Girlfriends that will abuse our wallets and cheat on us. That's relationships in 2019 for non Chads

I deserve millions

Stupid inkwell. If a woman does want to give you her body, it’s her choice and you should respect that. Just focus on other things, get a haircut and take a shower

Governments should hand out money to sub 8 males every month for inducing traumatic experiences and for denying us relationships, families and basic human rights by promoting sexual liberation, hypergamy, abortions, feminism, individualism, etc.

I demand reparations.

They have to pay for what they've done, secluding and cucking 30% of the population is unnatural and will carry more severe consequences the longer they take to fix their degenerate mistakes.

Last edited:
Cool profile picture tbh

The problem is that, most of us lack something or the other to adequately compensate and fulfill the exorbitant demands of women, so even if we were given one of them, I doubt we would be happy because whatever we give her wouldn't be enough to satisfy her. She would be our slave, not partner. Now, many here endorse slavery, but I doubt that will bring satisfaction because the woman would just be like dead weight.
We need to shame picky whores until they become less picky, and remove all the cucked laws that give whores advantages over incels. Then they'll be happy with their looksmatches.

Last edited:
Based.
I've followed the rules of society like a good goy, and what has it gotten me?
Nothing

The problem is that relationships are inherently transactions and exchanges, so when you say that you rightfully deserve someone, what you're saying is that you should be given someone regardless of how you can compensate or pay her back. The problem is that, most of us lack something or the other to adequately compensate and fulfill the exorbitant demands of women, so even if we were given one of them, I doubt we would be happy because whatever we give her wouldn't be enough to satisfy her. She would be our slave, not partner. Now, many here endorse slavery, but I doubt that will bring satisfaction because the woman would just be like dead weight.

Women are children, they don't know what they want. A relationship with almost any of us would be longterm better for them than with some deadbeat Chad.

We need to uncuck men so that they don't take shit from women and also stop worshiping them. Women's status needs to fall back to reality. Men need to stand up and say no more welfare, no more chivalry, no more crap divorce laws, no more spousal support, no more reservations in companies and universities, no more false women empowerment and feminist lies, no more academic misandry, no more protesting, lobbying, or fundraising, no more voting. Women must compete in the same playing field as men.
High iq. If all those things happened giving us an equal playing field it would be like before feminism, and foids wouldn't be as picky with men around their looksmatch, probably even willing to settle for less than their looksmatch since usually men make more money.

You don't deserve that... stop being entitled and respect women.

We need to shame picky whores...

You can only shame someone who is capable of feeling shame. By their very nature they are shameless. No regret, no remorse, not a shred of fucking empathy. Calling them on their bullshit while heaping scorn and ridicule on them would only be interpreted as harassment, bullying or some shit. The end result would be a narrative that paints them as oppressed victims.

Calling them on their bullshit while heaping scorn and ridicule on them would only be interpreted as harassment, bullying or some shit. The end result would be a narrative that paints them as oppressed victims.
They will try to mind fuck cucks into making them think shame is harassment, but that will be fixed when more men are blackpilled, then their "harassed" feelings will turn into shame when no one comes to their aide for being whores.

Women today are under delusions that they are strong, independent and powerful, when in reality they are weak, highly dependent on social and economic support. They need to be reminded that they take a lot of things for granted and that reality is harsh. They need to be taught what its like to live as men.
Being dependent and forcing feminist laws on non-chads is what they call "empowerment."

If men were "empowered" there would be way more celibate foids.

I deserve at least a little date with a young teen girl. She doesn't even have to kiss me or anything, damn, do cucks really hate me that much that they think even something like that must be denied to me?

Sign me up for that shit bro!

Oh... Right. Already got it.

[email protected]

Nevermind.

We currently live in an artificial market conditions where men are paying for women and satisfying women's dependencies on men without women having to seek refuge in men and compensate men back for their payments. This is a one sided transaction. Same with what OP is suggesting when he says that he deserves a gf. Its also implies a one-sided transaction, just like entitled women who claim that they are worth the best and deserve queen status. One sided transactions are always followed by a period of market correction which is what we are slowly starting to see with the rise of manosphere.
It's not a one sided transaction though, because they've been benefiting with our taxes and by voting in femoid affirmative action, and feminist laws we've been forced to follow for years. So they owe us for creating an artificial cucked environment where more than 80% of men below the age 40 are incels or nearly incels.

I agree we all do