Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I demand to be treated like a child in the eyes of the law

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
A part of maturing from adolescence to manhood is losing your virginity. If you are still a virgin then you're tehnically still a boy, not a man so you should not be forced to work, be conscripted for military or be tried as adult.

There are 15 year old "boys" out there who women have decided to turn into men. Those young men are given all the privileges of manhood while being babied by society.

If no willing female participant decides to turn me into a man then it's not my fault. I am fine with losing my driver's license and voting rights but I want the same slap on the wrist that 15 would get if he was the perpetrator of a crime.

To back my claims I bring forth the fact that both male sex havers and the entire female gender refuses to view me as a man. If I dare to mention my lack of sexual success I am viewed as "less of a man" aka less than a man or a juvenile.

I like it. That's really based.

Just wait for feminism to win. All men will be second-class citizens soon

I’m not a real man by normal fag logic anyway since I’m a virgin so why should I even bother to fit their standards of being ‘grown up’ or whatever by their logic?

I’m not a real man by normal fag logic anyway since I’m a virgin so why should I even bother to fit their standards of being ‘grown up’ or whatever by their logic?
You have to man up and be masculine. Go work on an oil plant or be a brick layer. Risk losing your life in back breaking jobs and never complain because men aren't suppose to whine.

But also have a sex life of a pure 12 year old girl

Second class citizens have all responsibilities and no privileges
Joaquin Phoenix Smile GIF

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

do you have autism? not trying to be mean, genuinely asking

How old are you?

That’s humiliating. I would rather not. If that happened I would forcefully lose my virginity. If I get in trouble for it then so be it. Atleast I had sex

You have to man up and be masculine. Go work on an oil plant or be a brick layer. Risk losing your life in back breaking jobs and never complain because men aren't suppose to whine.

But also have a sex life of a pure 12 year old girl
12 year old girls have better sex lives than me and society claims they are "innocent"

Are you fucking retarded? 13 year old American school shooters are tried as adults non stop
More likely is that incels will be treated like the niggers during Jim Crow

true story: in ancient Rome, it was illegal to execute a virgin