Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I deleted my Tinder profile and made a new one - but theres a Twist!

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★★★★
So i could barely get likes even with my best pics (they are actually decent) and hate the fact that i cant see my matches so I deleted it finally after 2 years and...

Created a new one of a random blonde Stacy - guess what? Before i even really Set my profile up and made a Bio Ive got over 100 likes :giga::feelsohgod:

This is my bio:

"Looking for my ultimate Chad—confident, dominant, and ready to take charge. If you’re the kind of guy who knows what he wants and isn’t afraid to go after it, swipe right. Let’s turn up the heat and make some unforgettable memories together. "

I checked again lol now im at 165 likes with 3 average pics within 5 minutes of having the acc lmao. I know how i get to varify it too lol so lets see what kind of profiles I get. And how these Chads even talk.

Holy shit these dudes are on a complete different level than anything I thought wtfffff Literally football Stars, CEOs, Gymmaxxed 6'8 Gigachads. The Profils holy shit.

The Lifestyles these dudes have holy cow, its like fantasy.

Holy shit these dudes are on a complete different level than anything I thought wtfffff Literally football Stars, CEOs, Gymmaxxed 6'8 Gigachads. The Profils holy shit.

The Lifestyles these dudes have holy cow, its like fantasy.
How are we even supposed to compete?

Screenshot20240628 144708

Does he Armmogg you?

Bro is a 195cm SWAT man. This guy crushes me with 1 hand.

Some guys noticed that my pics are "fake" like idk these 3 bitches look basically identical
6259e7ddf120d176b891619e2b3093e0
0c282463a1c3b8b38de6972bec77717b
753921463d3e190f6133802e7ca6df4c

Like idk how some guys notice a different, they are like clones

Now do one with a 60 year old granny and it will have the same amount of matches :feelskek:

Looks like my pics arent optimal, a few guys are onto me already haha :feelskek: