Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill i deleted all social media

To koniec

To koniec

ϟϟ 6 million of doggerinos ϟϟ
★★★★★
besides this forum of course :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

but seriously i realized that i'm autistic schizophrenic who is under average height in my cunt and not to mention that at best 5/10 facially...i really tried hard to socialize with normies, really tried hard to have average looking girlfriend no matter if tall or short, brunette or blonde...it's just so over for me cause since new uni year start after my break for half of the year i saw pattern no matter if on uni or gym or whole my fucking life that even if somebody wants to be friend with me ( and not saying that any girl showed interest in me ) it's always the same...my autism shows up... and bad higiene too, they always distance latter from me

I never had any social media in my entire life. Dead fucking serious
serious barack obama GIF

i only use this forum and youtube. all other places do not have any interest for me
that at best 5/10 facially
that's actually very good and even normie tier ngl. u must be very short to be an incel with that face

Same, I tried socializing but I'm just being ignored and treated like air. I fucking hate normalfaggots

I have a few fake accounts on normie social medias but I don't use them much lately

Delete people who are on social media (in minecraft)

I hate social media Facebook is litterally face only fuck all social media death to all who oppose me "said shadow the hedgehog"

I only have accounts there because the shitty fucking website designs don't let you view ANY content if you're not signed in (targeted advertising money). I don't actually browse them, though, the point of most mainstream social media disappears if you have 0 friends or social groups on there. Then you're just left sadly scrolling through pictures of whores and Chads enjoying life to the fullest. :feelsclown:

SAME. I nuked all my social media accounts like snapchat, instagram and facebook

i once had an account on twetter just to tweet: " i would like to kill elon musk, eat his head and rape his mother" just to see if i will be banned for it or no.
i did get banned

Never had any tbh, i have a discord account for work and college purposes, but that's it.

I did the same too, deleted all Instagram, Twitter and Facebook accounts. Only visit this site now.

I should do the same tbh