Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I defended a guy

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
One of my ""friends"" texted me, let's call him Eric. He texted that a well-known of us, let's call him David, who was single for a very long time, has now got a girlfriend. He sends me a picture of her and says she looks good. I look at the picture and see a 2/10 Landwhale, JFL. Eric also said that he did not deserve a gf because he is an alcoholic and too unhygienic. Then he asked me how I see it, and although I feel that he is right, I instinctively decided to defend David because he's an ugly Nerd, and I know he has it hard. I wrote Eric that I grant him gf and that David cannot help it that the women do not want us both (Yes, he's technicially Incel as well). He was outraged, because he couldn't believe that I have defended that guy, because he's a drunk and Eric said that he deserved to have a girlfriend more than him. I did not know what to answer. We both repeated ourselves, and we both at least agreed tht this woman will not get into our car and we will not pick her up. Then the conversation ended.

I think it was the first time, that I defended someone and I feel guilty because of it because David is somewhat of a simp. It is part of his strategie to get to know femoids. Then again I know that he is a nerd, he's ugly and shy as well, David doesn't have it easy in life.

What do you guys think? Did I the right thing, and if not, how would you have reacted?

Wait, what? Am I reading you right, you defended a nerd who was getting shit-talked behind his back by some other friends for dating a 2/10 landwhale?

Is that correct?

putting aside the gf, it reminds me of the time in college where the only person i was ""friends"" with made a random comment out of nowhere, "you know everyone talks shit about you right? like i've tried to defend you like 8 times"

when i asked what they said about me his response was "they were laughing at how young you look and said you look like a 3rd grader, and the other time they said you looked like a drug dealer/school shooter, mostly just that".

dropped all my classes like a week later

putting aside the gf, it reminds me of the time in college where the only person i was ""friends"" with made a random comment out of nowhere, "you know everyone talks shit about you right? like i've tried to defend you like 8 times"

when i asked what they said about me his response was "they were laughing at how young you look and said you look like a 3rd grader, and the other time they said you looked like a drug dealer/school shooter, mostly just that".

That's pretty scummy, but what do you expect from normies? Play their dirty game right back at them. You should have used that opportunity to sow chaos among them. Spread lies about each of them to one another and let them tear each other apart, while you sit back and

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Wait, what? Am I reading you right, you defended a nerd who was getting shit-talked behind his back by some other friends for dating a 2/10 landwhale?

Is that correct?
Keep in mind that my friend was rather jealous of him because of the landwhale (Wish I had such low standards). However, it is correct and I feel somewhat guilty. If he wasn't an ugly nerd, I probably wouldn't have defend him, though. I simply have a tendency to protect inferior men.

Well, at least someone has tried to defend you in school times. I was bullied by a lot of people, and had no one fielding with me.

Last edited:
Keep in mind that my friend was rather jealous of him because of the landwhale (Wish I had such low standards). However, it is correct and I feel somewhat guilty. If he wasn't an ugly nerd, I probably wouldn't have defend him, though. I simply have a tendency to protect inferior men.

What you did was the right thing. People who talk shit behind other people's back to you talk shit about you to others behind your back.

Remember: Watch what people do, not what they say.

What you did was the right thing. People who talk shit behind other people's back to you talk shit about you to others behind your back.

Remember: Watch what people do, not what they say.
Thank you. 'Eric' usually talks shit behind other people's back, even his friends. I really don't like that about him, even though I agree with what he say in general. It's just that I don't like that attitude.

Thank you. 'Eric' usually talks shit behind other people's back, even his friends. I really don't like that about him, even though I agree with what he say in general. It's just that I don't like that attitude.

Ask him in private why he does that - why does he like to talk shit about other people behind their backs, especially his friends whom he's supposed to be standing up for. Pressure him and get to the bottom of it. Don't let up if he gets defensive. He has to be made aware that he's in the wrong here. Odds are he's probably talking shit about you to others already, so him being pissed at you for asking this isn't going to change much. He's probably going to hang out with you less, but so fucking what. That's probably a good thing tbh ngl.

Ask him in private why he does that - why does he like to talk shit about other people behind their backs, especially his friends whom he's supposed to be standing up for. Pressure him and get to the bottom of it. Don't let up if he gets defensive. He has to be made aware that he's in the wrong here. Odds are he's probably talking shit about you to others already, so him being pissed at you for asking this isn't going to change much. He's probably going to hang out with you less, but so fucking what. That's probably a good thing tbh ngl.
I have to add that the "friends" he calls are bad friends in terms of loyality and planing, there is a couple and they're cheating each other and always change their opinion when we plan something, and they're mad, if it not goes to their will, and there is "David" who is somewhat of a simp, and "Eric" is right to criticise them. Then again, we spend time with them because we have no one else. In the beginning I agreed with him, but afterwards it only annoyed me because he is an NPC bot and repeats the same thing after every meeting. I did not agree with him this time, and he got mad lol.

I have to add that the "friends" he calls are bad friends in terms of loyality and planing, there is a couple and they're cheating each other and always change their opinion when we plan something, and they're mad, if it not goes to their will, and there is "David" who is somewhat of a simp, and "Eric" is right to criticise them. Then again, we spend time with them because we have no one else. In the beginning I agreed with him, but afterwards it only annoyed me because he is an NPC bot and repeats the same thing after every meeting. I did not agree with him this time, and he got mad lol.

How long have you known him for and how much do you trust him? He's close enough to you that he feels he can be honest with you about these other friends.

This unstable couple seems to be leading this ragtag group of yours, and David's along for the ride, happy to be included in stuff.

You and your friend should organize things and invite them. Socialize with them on your own terms.

Is that correct?

Imagine going for a ugly land whale makes me sad when I see it in public

How long have you known him for and how much do you trust him? He's close enough to you that he feels he can be honest with you about these other friends.

This unstable couple seems to be leading this ragtag group of yours, and David's along for the ride, happy to be included in stuff.

You and your friend should organize things and invite them. Socialize with them on your own terms.
I got to know him in 2018, it was a friend of that couple. He's an autistic ethnic but he slightly mogs me in height. We both have been trying to organize meetups and even holiday trips. The guy from the couple (he is literally a Cuck) always tries to decide everything at the last minute, and if we don't agree with them, he gets offended. Both of them, the Cuck and his stupid gf usually often change their mind.

Since I'm affected in this situation, it is difficult to confront the "Eric" about it because I know that he is right, despite that he's a NPC. I only defended "David" because he's not like the couple.

I got to know him in 2018, it was a friend of that couple. He's an autistic ethnic but he slightly mogs me in height. We both have been trying to organize meetups and even holiday trips. The guy from the couple (he is literally a Cuck) always tries to decide everything at the last minute, and if we don't agree with them, he gets offended. Both of them, the Cuck and his stupid gf usually often change their mind.

Since I'm affected in this situation, it is difficult to confront the "Eric" about it because I know that he is right, despite that he's a NPC. I only defended "David" because he's not like the couple.

Sounds like you, Eric, and Dave should be hanging out and let the couple do their own thing. The gf is controlling her bf, and by extension, your social activities.

Women do ruin everything.

Sounds like you, Eric, and Dave should be hanging out and let the couple do their own thing. The gf is controlling her bf, and by extension, your social activities.

Women do ruin everything.
Yeah I 100% agree, but Eric doesn't want to hang out with David since he doesn't like him because of the fact that he's an alcoholic with bad hygiene and has friends who are also alcoholics.

You see, it's that complicated and my 'social circle' is fucked up.

From what I've seen I've seen that people that talk shit about others behind their back but get worked up also about other talking shit about them and wanting to fight them are failed normies.

You did the right thing.

are u still fat or u have lost weight

I read every single word.

What a bunch of fucking assholes tbh.

JFL at dating landwhales.

Overweight is the cutoff for me I ain't wanna fuck anything obese where I can't even reach the vagina under all the fat.