Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I declare war on all animecels and postmaxxers

Cheesecel

Cheesecel

Leyleycel
In the year of our lord 2020 I hereby declare war on the heathens known as animecels and postmaxxers. I invite anybody who shares a hatred for them to join the coalition to stop them. I will discuss details on how to stop them later. Don’t worry, I got this.

Don't like weebs

Sign me up bro, I’m looking forward to discuss details with you.

We will smite them in st bo2cels name

ironic how @Animecel2D doesn't watch anime

In the year of our lord 2020 I hereby declare war on the heathens known as animecels and postmaxxers. I invite anybody who shares a hatred for them to join the coalition to stop them. I will discuss details on how to stop them later. Don’t worry, I got this.
I agree! you have my support.

retake the holy land for us, bro

You want a war? Ready when you are!

あなたは雌犬の息子
Anata wa meinu no musuko

Sign me up. Weebs are the most hurting and miserable excuses of human beings on the entire planet. Id rather be incel for life and still have some dignity left rather than be a bodypillow worshipping maggot.

Sign me up. Weebs are the most hurting and miserable excuses of human beings on the entire planet. Id rather be incel for life and still have some dignity left rather than be a bodypillow worshipping maggot.

Bring it on. Oh wait, I'm neither of them anymore.

I like anime but I don't constantly talk about it.