Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I decided to take on a new path in life - whitepilled mindset

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
i think as incels, we can all agree on 1 thing: the world is fucked up.
and as a longtime incel i have decided its time ill devote my life to saving other people's lives, and the planet.
yes, i might never have a wife, and yes society does not deserve my contribution. but it feels good to help others, including incels.
me and william(admin) already discussed about the possibility of starting the 'incel foundation', and this is just the first step.

after years of being lonely and depressed, i want to leave a positive mark on this planet.
take the whitepill friends- you can start today by helping a friend in need, or plant a tree somewhere in your neighborhood.
do you know that there are more slaves today than ever before in history? helping eachother is the biggest fuck you to satan.
satan wants us to sit in our room all miserable and depressed, but no. we are here to make a change.
will you go on this path with me? leave your comments and thoughts here.

Why would you want to leave a positive mark on a planet that has left nothing but negative marks on you?

I say fuck the planet and everyone on it and worry about yourself and your friends and family if you have them.

If the world has left you in a negative state then fuck trying to make it better, I'd rather make it worse tbh, but to each his own.

Why would you want to leave a positive mark on a planet that has left nothing but negative marks on you?

I say fuck the planet and everyone on it and worry about yourself and your friends and family if you have them.

If the world has left you in a negative state then fuck trying to make it better, I'd rather make it worse tbh, but to each his own.

the world is fucked up because our parents allowed degeneracy and bad culture to pollute our minds.
adding more fuel to the fire won't change anything, the world will burn and so are you. we need to put out the fire