Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I decided to make a post from me about women, chads and oneitis to a thread

Greycel
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=small]Idont see how you can love some1 if you havent interacted with them many times.

You are a truecel now.

I had aplatonic relationships (cucks call it like this) with almost all of them, they just friendzoned me. One directly and it was very brutal.
Thats the reason personality theory is atleast for me garbage. No wait the last one was even harder. 

Like everytime a Chad or chad lite entered the class or social circle. It was so brutal how much attracted she was to him. I bet she even cheated to her boyfriend with him.
She told me many things she even telld him. One day they came over to me and they both said that theres a thing i should talk to nobody. 
She had a miscarriage. At this point, how they looked to me and talked it was clear. Theyre fucking with eacht other. Or the one time she saw him and hugged him, gave him a kiss on his cheek and stared in his eyes like he is her live. Hes so stupid, legit retardet, has drug problems, is crazy in his head but a "nice guy". He never gave her a useful advice. She threathed him like a god. She called me ugly a few times, she destroyed me. Ive done many things for her, helped her, talked with her about her abusive dad etc. But i needed help. I needed her really fast, and she blocked me. I met her a few months later and she had some rando stupid women excuse why she deleted all contacs in her phone (she blocked me there too lol). I was far too exited to even think on this facts. She said she would text me in days. Of course never heard of her again. She too always said about the chronic ill fat guy who random falls in coma that hes a child rapist because he cant get a girl and works for free with a child sports group. They made fun of him for being virgin 

"Do you think he lost his virginity this weekend?" "Never" TEHEHEHEHEHE. 

Women are all evil bitches never think other of them if youre not attractive. 

Dont befriend them, theyre all evil.

Forget to mention the one time where a random tall bleach white subhuman crossed the road and she said he would be a virgin forever

[/font][/size]

yup there used to be a girl in HS who would always refer to me as virgin and said ill only ever lose my virginty through a prostitute lol woman are harsh

i assume all females are to be distrusted unless proven otherwise.