Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I decided to hit up an old friend I used to know in high school to tell him he was right, now that I'm blackpilled

GloriousFight

GloriousFight

I Hope My Death Makes More Cents Than My Life
★★
I had a friend named Quoc that I was friends with from about third grade until 8th grade when he started running with a different crowd. We didn't talk much freshman year until near the end of my sophomore year we ran into each other after school and talked for a couple of hours. I asked him what he was up to with his new friends and he takes out a fucking pistol out of his backpack and starts waving it around. There was no one around but we were in an open space, plus it was about a month after Cho's last stand at Virginia Tech, so schools were on high alert and I could not imagine the kind of shit I would have gotten into if a teacher happened to see us and call the cops. I nearly shit myself and told him to put the gun back in his backpack. I knew his friends were like him, working class Vietnamese guys trying to thugmaxx in the world, but I thought they were posers. I didn't think they could get him a gun, especially in California.

Quoc laughed at my freakout but what he said next always stuck with me. He asked me who the fuck I was trying to impress? He told me that people hated me already for being a fat Asian nerd, being hated for being a wannabe gangster would be an improvement. I didn't realize it at the time, but Quoc knew we would always be judged by how we look before we are judged by anything else we've done in our lives. To him, joining a gang was just a way to protest against the things society doesn't even acknowledge that they do to us. We went back on forth on this, with me arguing that becoming angry wasn't the answer, and that his own future is in danger if he keeps doing what he's doing. I told him I didn't get him anymore, and I left campus to walk home.

It wasn't until I got blackpilled years later that I realized he was right. I'm an idiot for thinking anyone, especially women, truly care about who I am inside. Their "respect" should be worthless to me and I should be happy if I were to ever become a person that they're scared of. I reactivated my Facebook and found Quoc on there, it turns out he kinda did clean up. He works in IT now and is married with a daughter, his wife looks like Naomi Campbell. Lucky guy. I sent him a facebook message and he texted me his number back, we talked for an hour and it was awesome because we talked like we talk every day. He invited me to dinner on Sunday so I can meet his family. A part of me is sad though, I have a feeling that now that he has the wife and house he won't be as based as I remembered him to be

Thugmaxxed mogger with Asian with a black model wife:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

and here I rot:feelsrope:

Ngl, I enjoyed reading this story.

I didn't think they could get him a gun, especially in California.
Why would you think that? No laws or gun control can stop someone from getting an illegal gun. That's why gun control is fucking stupid.
I have a feeling that now that he has the wife and house he won't be as based as I remembered him to be
You will be correct as I'm sure he's not blackpilled anymore and now bluepilled, or at least redpilled.

Black women are the 2nd biggest race traitors right after Asian women.

Mugs me because handgun

Don't catch up with anyone from your old school days. I did it once and regret it. Let the past die.

Don't catch up with anyone from your old school days. I did it once and regret it. Let the past die.
Agreed, they are always higher and more successful than you because we are the biggest losers

Why would you think that? No laws or gun control can stop someone from getting an illegal gun. That's why gun control is fucking stupid.

You will be correct as I'm sure he's not blackpilled anymore and now bluepilled, or at least redpilled.
wife=beta provider cuck

Agreed, they are always higher and more successful than you because we are the biggest losers
yeah, that stuff is brutal mentally. Remembering back the days we were roaming the street with our skateboards smoking weed all day and having fun. Sadly i got a little bit lost on the drug thing and quit my studies while my friends always stayed on track getting college and university degrees. Now they all have respected jobs, families, and having their own house. We fucked up and ended up being losers :(

I don't even try reconnecting with old 'friends'. it's not like they give a fuck about me but even if they did they are thoroughly cucked normies with cattle beliefs after all. nobody that's even remotely based. even if I withheld my loli and kike and foid blackpills they'd still condemn me for being a neet and for who knows what the fuck else :feelskek: no point trying to be friends with normalscum :feelscomfy:
A part of me is sad though, I have a feeling that now that he has the wife and house he won't be as based as I remembered him to be
brutal. any updates op? did he turn out to be a cuck

Yeah!
I don't even try reconnecting with old 'friends'. it's not like they give a fuck about me but even if they did they are thoroughly cucked normies with cattle beliefs after all. nobody that's even remotely based. even if I withheld my loli and kike and foid blackpills they'd still condemn me for being a neet and for who knows what the fuck else :feelskek: no point trying to be friends with normalscum :feelscomfy:

I too wish an update on this pistolero!

I mean I don't know if he's a cuck, but he is definitely a different person than he was before. Super woke too, we talked about Stop Asian Hate and BLM and whatever. His wife is even prettier in person, and she's a marketing executive who is like six years older than him so they have a really nice upper middle class life. Their daughter seems very articulate and witty for her age, she's more low inhib than I ever was.

I found out he decided to clean up his act a year after high school when he was in community college, ironically he said I was correct about him and that being who he was was the wrong way to go. Apparently he never told his wife about how deep he was in the gang, she never knew they gave him a gun for example so that was a bit awkward. Obviously I didn't tell them I'm still a KHHV but I told them I'm single and not really looking for a relationship and his wife starts giving the usual blue pilled advice. I'm pretty sure "Just be yourself" was said at least four times. Me and him chatted until almost midnight, nothing too deep just catching up. He told me he's glad I reached out and that we're cool with each other now

I mean I don't know if he's a cuck, but he is definitely a different person than he was before. Super woke too, we talked about Stop Asian Hate and BLM and whatever. His wife is even prettier in person, and she's a marketing executive who is like six years older than him so they have a really nice upper middle class life. Their daughter seems very articulate and witty for her age, she's more low inhib than I ever was.

I found out he decided to clean up his act a year after high school when he was in community college, ironically he said I was correct about him and that being who he was was the wrong way to go. Apparently he never told his wife about how deep he was in the gang, she never knew they gave him a gun for example so that was a bit awkward. Obviously I didn't tell them I'm still a KHHV but I told them I'm single and not really looking for a relationship and his wife starts giving the usual blue pilled advice. I'm pretty sure "Just be yourself" was said at least four times. Me and him chatted until almost midnight, nothing too deep just catching up. He told me he's glad I reached out and that we're cool with each other now
holy fuck it's over. he cucked out hard :dafuckfeels: he's become a leftist with a roasted foid :feelskek: @Emba pistoleros me

Nice story (don't get me wrong I think it's a real story but I don't know how to express it without using the word story)

It's always great when you can reconnect with old friends, even if you're at incredibly different points in your life. Male friendships transcend status like that.
Indeed. All friendships are cope but there's no cope like a genuine friendship