Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I decided to be a Chad now

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
For the new year I have decided not to be an Incel anymore. I'm a Chad now.

So women should now reply on Dating Apps, right?

Cope. Delusionmaxxing doesn't work.

Mindset is everything bro :soy:

I am not an incel anymore

I decide that you're not Chad

Why? I have been Incel for the longest time so I should be able to upgrade my personality immsense tbh.
tbh, you can get the chad experience, use photoshop to morph your face, fraud your height to 6'4, and chadfish
I'd bet it would feel a lot better than using a random chad
If you are low inhib enough, you can even meet up with the girls, just say looks don't matter anyways, I just used filters and I thought I was 6'4
I wonder what would happen tbh

I sexually identify as a Chad and everyone who refuses to date me is a transphobe

I sexually identify as a Chad and everyone who refuses to date me is a transphobe
Based and Rainbowpilled

I don't want to be incel anymore, any tips IT?

go find gf and bring me merula

I don't want to be incel anymore, any tips IT?
Improve persoynality by watching Captain Marvel and other movies with female leads, take 20 showers a day and drink 50 bottles of Soylent a day

Other will desire not you idiot

Yes. Law of Attraction. Your thoughts create your world. What did you think? That it was your genes? Nonsense! Think like chad, become chad.

Enjoy your chad life. I'm glad you decided to change your conditions and figured out that incels' lives are not great.

Improve persoynality by watching Captain Marvel and other movies with female leads, take 20 showers a day and drink 50 bottles of Soylent a day
Tenor 1

I identify as a Chad

Of course, that's how it works