Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I daydream as a Taliban fighter

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Rejected socially (people and their nose covering is one example), I do not identify with any cultures, other than incel culture.

However, to give myself moral boost, I pretend I'm a fearless Taliban fighter (because my country supports Taliban), so it's something I can say, without legal consequences if I get into shit.

Knowing how rigged and unfair soyciety is, this cope gives me the feeling that in ready to "do anything". Also, it sets me apart from the normfags who are the most degenerate in the world.

Also, Taliban beaten the US with their determination and fierceness, so it is another plus

Last edited:

Watching the Americans flee Afghanistan after getting their asses kicked by the Taliban was one of the greatest things ever.

View: https://youtu.be/kaJvgUpZtNI

The jewish rats getting BTFO after 20 years must have stung like a bitch. I'm so happy for the Taliban. They finally have one of the only jew-free territories in the entire world, and it's also one of the only places where women have no rights. It's still a shithole, but at least there's no jews and feminists.

Rejected socially (people and their nose covering is one example), I do not identify with any cultures, other than incel culture.

However, to give myself moral boost, I pretend I'm a fearless Taliban fighter (because my country supports Taliban), so it's something I can say, without legal consequences if I get into shit.

Knowing how rigged and unfair soyciety is, this cope gives me the feeling that in ready to "do anything". Also, it sets me apart from the normfags who are the most degenerate in the world.

Also, Taliban beaten the US with their determination and fierceness, so it is another plus
Taliban is based but not based enough. Many Afghan men are hardworking but cannot afford to be married. Some are forced to become gay sex slaves.

Afghanistan needs Marxism Rodgerism.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back