Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I daydream about every remotely attractive girl I see lately

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I imagine having kids with them. Having sex with them and holding them tightly. Cuddling, hugging them, coming home to them.

I was making a joke with that thread about periods, but god damn, for some reason I'm really craving a woman these past few days.

I've even been fapping like every day now, which is a lot for me since I'm not a teen any more, and with my fucked health I'm lucky to even get it up.

These thoughts are very intrusive. I constantly have to basically yell in my head to STOP, they are cunts, they don't even look at me, they hate me. I'm very close to looking like an insane dude whispering to himself and shouting to no one.

just start no fap then your problems will be taken care of, helps destroy your sexual drive.

just start no fap then your problems will be taken care of, helps destroy your sexual drive.
Are you kidding me? That would do the opposite for me. I'd be sexually obsessed, that's all I would think about.

No thanks, fapping drains these impulses from me for a few hours/days.

Yea no fap makes you horny all the time even around girls who aren't even that good looking. Just keep throbbing and sobbing it's better that way instead of walking around like "HNNGGGGG" even though you can't get laid in a tiquana whorehouse with a 1,000 dollar bill wrapped around your dick.

far healthier than to think about the same one all the time, at least

far healthier than to think about the same one all the time, at least
You got a oneitis? Damn, that's torture. Especially knowing her pussy is getting pounded on the regular by some dude, and she's flirting with at least 5 different dudes.

You got a oneitis? Damn, that's torture. Especially knowing her pussy is getting pounded on the regular by some dude, and she's flirting with at least 5 different dudes.
Nah, it's just pure mental illness, I know she's getting fucked by a guy who is such trash that it should ruin her completely, and her ex is trying to get back with her desperately too, nevermind all the orbiters, my mind just won't let go for some fucking reason.

Bro i'm over 100 days in, i'm starting to get my sex drive back. I can't stop thinking about that one only cashier who always smiles and looks me in the eyes. Even if she has a recessed chin and is a mouth breather i still find her attractive in many ways.

Bro i'm over 100 days in, i'm starting to get my sex drive back. I can't stop thinking about that one only cashier who always smiles and looks me in the eyes. Even if she has a recessed chin and is a mouth breather i still find her attractive in many ways.
Ask her out. Do it, don't make excuses. Just do it.

Ask her out. Do it, don't make excuses. Just do it.
That would be the most low inhib thing i've ever done in my entire life. All infront of an audience waiting in a line behind me, that's under pressure. I'll think about it. Thanks for the encouraging words.