Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I dated outside my ethnicity and it’s the best thing I ever did

Currycels should be allowed to legally chop her head off.

"I am an indian american girl"

no more words needed

Guaranteed it's a nigger or a mayocel.

All noodle whores are incapable of dating anyone else.

all foids are race traitors

Funny how foids find a way to blame their own race.

curry foids have very few redeeming qualities

That as a woman I’m meant to adjust (even though I was moving literal countries for him) and that I should be texting with him constantly (but nvm if he takes time to reply because he has “real work” unlike my career as a scientist). Dude did not bother standing up for me.
Ooh a scientist, did she study the anatomy of barbie dolls?

These racist currywhores stereotype all curry males and treat cumskins as individuals. These whores all need to be honour killed, literally getting with cumskins who colonised curryland

Crazy how much they try to justify themselves by shitting on their family and culture: "Yes I fucked Chad and tyrone but my Brother ranjeet never lifted his finger around the house!"

She is racist against her own race

Currycels should be allowed to legally chop her head off.
Take her to the pit:

female reddit :feelskek: :feelskek: nice joke

Last edited:
Fucking whores always want to subvert gender roles.

At least 90% of reddit posts written by “women” are troons/faggots/schizo larpers.

Women and especially hot women dont use reddit its platform for outcasts and mentally ill loners. Unironically it is the biggest incel platform in the world. (just bluepilled incel)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back