Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity "I Dated an Andrew Tate Fan — and Loved Every Second of It"

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★

View: https://medium.com/illumination/i-dated-an-andrew-tate-fan-and-i-loved-every-second-of-it-9508d267fd42

At a party once, I’d overheard a known Tate fan (a proud student of Tate’s Hustlers University) criticize one of his friends for not “fuckin’ the bitch.”

Apparently, his friend had “wasted his fuckin’ time” by spending three hours conversing with a girl without sleeping with her. For a quick refresher, Tate views conversations with women as useless unless you sleep with them. Because, let’s be honest, what do women have to offer besides sex? Nothing, duh!

On top of that, this friend had made the grave mistake of heavily investing in this woman. He bought her a $10 drink! And he didn’t get sex in return! What a money-hungry gold digger!
Jeff and I met on a dating app — yes, I know, the start of all great love stories.

He was extremely handsome in his pictures — so much so that I thought he was a catfish. But I didn’t overthink it.
For our first date, he’d organized drinks and dinner at a restaurant on the nice side of town, sending an Uber to come and get me.
Even Alpha Male Chads™ engage in this performative nonsense. Fucking ovER.
He opened all my doors, took my coat off, and pulled my chair out for me — all unprompted!
I prefer traditional relationship dynamics, so I needed to understand his thoughts beforehand, lest I’m bullied for my “backward thinking,” as an Englishman once called it
[H]is bald head and massive muscles
For baldcels and gymmaxxers lol. J/k, this bitch is ran through and looking for a betabuck chad who performs masculinity for her to "rest in her feminine" aka leechmaxx.
Following the other Tate fan’s rationale, not only did I have to sleep with Jeff right after..It was dinner and drinks, after all.
How wrong for chad to expect sex after front-loading so much value onto this worthless toilet (she knows she is).
I told him I was celibate, abstaining until I met the one.
Just casually lie. She better be a virgin to say something like that.
I was treated like a princess from start to finish.
He made me feel safe, protected, and cherished with his empathy, self-awareness, and devotion
Unfortunately, Jeff and I have since broken up; circumstances beyond our control took their toll on us.
All that effort and fake "I want a serious relationship" bullshit, just to end up like this.

Let's face it, the guy was probably "too nice" and she wanted something more dramatic and exciting since she's still young.

Just be a bald bugatti man fan theory

but i am an andrew tate fan too and i neve....

whatever, just forget it

god this planet makes me tired
im already bald before my mid twenties so i might as well steroidmaxx to scare off normies. i wonder if id be less socially anxious

He gave her a nice little fantasy to believe and actually delivered on it. Once these bitches get what they supposedly want, they don't want it anymore and have to move on to the next thing. They're like gnomish parasites always seeking the next thrill so they can feel slightly human.

"He was extremely handsome in his pictures — so much so that I thought he was a catfish."

Stopped reading there.

"He was extremely handsome in his pictures — so much so that I thought he was a catfish."

Stopped reading there.
personality

View: https://medium.com/illumination/i-dated-an-andrew-tate-fan-and-i-loved-every-second-of-it-9508d267fd42

For baldcels and gymmaxxers lol. J/k, this bitch is ran through and looking for a betabuck chad who performs masculinity for her to "rest in her feminine" aka leechmaxx.

How wrong for chad to expect sex after front-loading so much value onto this worthless toilet (she knows she is).

All that effort and fake "I want a serious relationship" bullshit, just to end up like this.

Let's face it, the guy was probably "too nice" and she wanted something more dramatic and exciting since she's still young.

what a fucking whore. Andrew Tate is right

Stopped reading there.
She was pretending like she was screening his personality but all she was screening was his looks.

She was pretending like she was screening his personality but all she was screening was his looks.
She checked his profile for height.

Stopped reading at like 7 paragraphs, when foid still couldn't manage to bring the point across

Him being an Andrew Tate fan is 100% irrelevant. He was giga Chad

Chad can’t “be too nice” idiot. That‘s only unattractive when the guy is or it’s used as an excuse. You actually think women want a straight up asshole? Use half your brain. They want to be treated good obviously but by an attractive man but also want masculinity which is viewed as being an asshole if the guy is ugly. Kindness and masculinity isn’t appreciated unless it’s coming from an attractive man. It’s very simple. You’d think everyone here would know this

Last edited:

This absolute bitch uses men for her own entertainment without any plans to actually be with them in anyway. If he was an actual Andrew Tate fan he wouldn't have wasted his time. Bitches like this would be stoned to death in a civilized country like Saudi Arabia but because we live in the west they're allowed to write articles about their sadistic hoe activities.

Chad can’t “be too nice” idiot. That‘s only unattractive when the guy is or it’s used as an excuse. You actually think women want a straight up asshole? Use half your brain. They want to be treated good obviously but by an attractive man but also want masculinity which is viewed as being an asshole if the guy is ugly. Kindness and masculinity isn’t appreciated unless it’s coming from an attractive man. It’s very simple. You’d think everyone here would know this
Which is why I used quotes, because I can't be sure if that's actually the reason without knowing how the guy actually looks. Women do often use "too nice" as an excuse to get rid of a guy who's simply not Chad enough.

However, Chads can def be too nice or overcommitted. Women get insecure and bored as fuck over stuff like that. I've heard and read and seen plenty of testimonies of women dating attractive guys but he's just "too nice" or "too perfect". Women will always get bored with that over a prolonged period, Chad or not. This is why smart chads just spin plates forever like DiCaprio. The thrill of banging a particular Chad definitely wears off after a while and women have insane Chad abundance anyways.

Stopped reading there.
Sadistic shallow whores.

Another thing is the relationship ended. According to her, his looks weren't the problem. Judging by her ambiguous reason for the breakup and the fact that it's mostly women who end relationships...why'd it end?

Which is why I used quotes, because I can't be sure if that's actually the reason without knowing how the guy actually looks. Women do often use "too nice" as an excuse to get rid of a guy who's simply not Chad enough.

However, Chads can def be too nice or overcommitted. Women get insecure and bored as fuck over stuff like that. I've heard and read and seen plenty of testimonies of women dating attractive guys but he's just "too nice" or "too perfect". Women will always get bored with that over a prolonged period, Chad or not. This is why smart chads just spin plates forever like DiCaprio. The thrill of banging a particular Chad definitely wears off after a while and women have insane Chad abundance anyways.
That’s why I said ALSO masculine

That’s why I said ALSO masculine
My theory is this guy was too much on the "good guy masculine" side. This bitch was immature and not ready to cash in on a beta bucks yet. She's going to ride the cc more with other chads who give her more dark triad tingles. She feels assured after this date that good guy Chad will be waiting for her at the end.

When all a bitch is doing is evaluating the different options of Chad, personality does ironically become a factor.

All this bitch is doing is dancing around the reason for breaking up. Yeah this bitch is 23 Becky/HTB. She's not done with the carousel.

Screenshot 20230619 102809 148

He gave her a nice little fantasy to believe and actually delivered on it. Once these bitches get what they supposedly want, they don't want it anymore and have to move on to the next thing. They're like gnomish parasites always seeking the next thrill so they can feel slightly human.