Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I dare someone to watch this and not get fucking Fueled. Incel (FACE&LMS) talks to 6 dating coaches.

Urekkim

Urekkim

ThisLifeIsBoringcel
-
Fuck that MLD faggot, I legit could brutalize him and not be sorry.

Incel Content Creator (FACE&LMS) joins a panel with 6 dating coaches.
Barely 2 sentences into the so upcoming "conversation" FACE keeps getting interrupted by the dating coach names "MLD" & later on by the other coaches as well.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHT2UIcPSnQ&ab_channel=TheBasedPluto

Last edited:
Hope everyone of those coaching cucks die painfully. MLD needs to get his dick cut off and stuffed down his mouth

>02:11:00
are you mental? tldw

Barely 2 sentences into the so upcoming "conversation" FACE keeps getting interrupted by the dating coach names "MLD" & later on by the other coaches as well.

tbh face should have expected these guys to be retarded. many of then are more delusional and live in a day dream than bluepillers

@Colvin76 dis u?

Just try to convince a drug dealer that he's harming his clients theory.

I'll probably watch the shitshow later, but the way they talk to faceandlms reminds me of trying to talk to normies.
Absolute ragefuel.

He failed completely in this debate regardless of it being six, if it was one he still would have lost, because his core argument is completely fallacious, all he kept saying was "fix your facial deformities first THEN GAME AND GYM WILL WORK" because he believes red pill bullshit like game too

What makes that argument fallacious is that most incels don't have facial deformities and have average faces, so he's pretty much argued that most of us just need to "learn game" and go to the gym to get laid

No.

This shouldn't even be a question. I'm tempted to report this for trolling/bait/low effort

You should report him, I have that guy blocked for a reason, all he does is troll

Also look at his avatar:

And yet people want to keep doubting my words, time and time again it gets proven

Last edited:
He failed completely in this debate regardless of it being six, if it was one he still would have lost, because his core argument is completely fallacious, all he kept saying was "fix your facial deformities first THEN GAME AND GYM WILL WORK" because he believes red pill bullshit like game too

What makes that argument fallacious is that most incels don't have facial deformities and have average faces, so he's pretty much argued that most of us just need to "learn game" and go to the gym to get laid

You should report him, I have that guy blocked for a reason, all he does is troll

Also look at his avatar:

And yet people want to keep doubting my words, time and time again it gets proven
I never doubted you for a second.

they had to be like that or he would win the argument

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back