Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I DARE Incel tears to touch this: Dogs are far more dangerous than incels

L

lost soul

Recruit
★★★★
Whoever thought it was a good idea to continue domesticating dogs in the moder world was quite literally a restarted masochist.

There are 4.5 million dog attacks on humans in the United States EVERY YEAR. And most of these attacks are on CHILDREN and the ELDERLY. So much for Society caring about the children lol.

I have literally watched from my fucking bedroom window one of the neighbors kids get attacked by a dog just walking home from school. Poor kid had to go to the hospital

As for actual deaths by dog attacks? In the USA alone there are about 50 deaths every year from dog attacks. Deaths from incels? About 50 WORLDWIDE in the past DECADE.

DOGS ARE EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. Which is probably why foids love them so much.

“Omg he’s protecting me!” She says as her dog sinks his teeth into the neck of a 6 year old

Literally every fucking goddamn house in my neighborhood is home to dogs. I can’t leave walk five seconds outside of my house without getting screamed at by some dog that wants to rip my head off from 50 feet away. There’s always dog shit all over the road because some middle school foid whose chore is to walk the dog decided not to pick up the poop.

A few years ago my neighbors two dogs escaped from the yard and the dogs were found quite literally chasing and barking at a fucking schoolbus as it was driving down the road.

As for incels. there have been roughly 40 or 50 deaths due to terror attacks by incels since the early 2010s. Mostly from Elliot roger or Alex minassian.

Dogs are quite literally more of a domestic terror threat than incels.

Last edited:
Dogs are dark triad maxxed that's why roasties like them.

Incel Tears is full of scumbag sociopathic lgbtpedo loving fuckbois and cuntrags, of course they'll gladly take a dog over their fellow human-being, they're absolutely the epitome of evil. Just look at how they support Haitian terrorists to eat our cats? Fucking degenerate fags over in Reddit.

I carry a knife not for people but for stray shitbulls and other wild mutts

They'll keep touching kids but they won't touch posts like these, just move on

They don't care they would rather die for dog cock

I'm sure I could beat a dog in a fight now if I get attacked but I was scared of them as a kid.

Whoever thought it was a good idea to continue domesticating dogs in the moder world was quite literally a restarted masochist.

There are 4.5 million dog attacks on humans in the United States EVERY YEAR. And most of these attacks are on CHILDREN and the ELDERLY. So much for Society caring about the children lol.

I have literally watched from my fucking bedroom window one of the neighbors kids get attacked by a dog just walking home from school. Poor kid had to go to the hospital

As for actual deaths by dog attacks? In the USA alone there are about 50 deaths every year from dog attacks. Deaths from incels? About 50 WORLDWIDE in the past DECADE.

“Omg he’s protecting me!” She says as her dog sinks his teeth into the neck of a 6 year old

Literally every fucking goddamn house in my neighborhood is home to dogs. I can’t leave walk five seconds outside of my house without getting screamed at by some dog that wants to rip my head off from 50 feet away. There’s always dog shit all over the road because some middle school foid whose chore is to walk the dog decided not to pick up the poop.

A few years ago my neighbors two dogs escaped from the yard and the dogs were found quite literally chasing and barking at a fucking schoolbus as it was driving down the road.

As for incels. there have been roughly 40 or 50 deaths due to terror attacks by incels since the early 2010s. Mostly from Elliot roger or Alex minassian.

Toilets: “MEN ARE SO DANGEROUS, IM SCARED TO BE AROUND MEN!!!!!!!”

Also toilets: “Yes, knot me bully (pitbull) YES!!!!”

Incel Tears is full of scumbag sociopathic lgbtpedo loving fuckbois and cuntrags, of course they'll gladly take a dog over their fellow human-being, they're absolutely the epitome of evil. Just look at how they support Haitian terrorists to eat our cats? Fucking degenerate fags over in Reddit.

Correction: “Haitian niggers”

Oh? Ok. Sorry to bother you sir, have a nice day!" Said the cop after stopping you after seeing a big ass knife.
I have never been stopped by a cop in my life, they don't foot patrol here anyways the town I live in is too small for that they do rounds in their regular and civilian vehicles at the most

Doesn't matter for them. Landwhales and drooling feminists (99% of IT members) actually have weird fetishes anyways. They definitely do it with dogs in trailerparks :feelspuke:

I have never been stopped by a cop in my life, they don't foot patrol here anyways the town I live in is too small for that they do rounds in their regular and civilian vehicles at the most
Congratulations!

Seeing a 50kg foid or soy with a shitbull they can barely restrain is ragefuel :feelsree:

Dogs have killed more humans than incels, but ignorant stupid women will disagree