Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i cutted my arm open and destroyed my door

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
i cant cope any more this is getting to much for everytime i look in the mirror i cry i feel sad and angry i wouldnt feel this way if people wouldnt judge me for how i look something i have zero control over (not a fatcel) no one will understand our pain because the only people that understand us is us no matter what you do you will always be ugly even if you surgery max it wont help you that much in the west at least you will never be a normie or a chad lite or chad when corona is over i am going to seamax and if that doesnt work i am going to and this because if you fail in sea its truly over for some one you will always be forgotten as a ugly man unless you go er every one thinks your are less worth then a dog dogs have more value then a ugly man the dog pill has shown this at this point i legit dont care anymore bout my safety

i'm gonna try to hang myself in a few hours

Sounds painful. Just hang in there boyo( and no don't hang yourself literally )

Days since June 30: 4
389 / 4 = 97.25 posts per day

View: https://youtu.be/Kdx7_fI_KRc?t=255

What in the fuck is happening the past few days?

You fucking newfagss need to stop mentioning my join date, if you don't know me, you probably were never active on reddit incel forums. I'm one of the original users on r/incels. STFU.

You fucking newfagss need to stop mentioning my join date, if you don't know me, you probably were never active on reddit incel forums. I'm one of the original users on r/incels. STFU.
Just low effort post 100 times a day as a veteran theory?

Just low effort post 100 times a day as a veteran theory?
When did you join incel forums? I did in 2016. I post a lot cuz I literally have no life and I keep myself busy at work you inbred.

When did you join incel forums? I did in 2016. I post a lot cuz I literally have no life and I keep myself busy at work you inbred.
/r9k/ was not a trap board.
The robot was removed for a while.
>tfw no gf

/r9k/ was not a trap board.
The robot was removed for a while.
>tfw no gf
You joined in decemeber 2019. You literally have no other proof that you exited before then in incel spaces. I have many accounts that are recognizable by other incels on reddit since 2016. Be quiet before I smack you, dog

You joined in decemeber 2019. You literally have no other proof that you exited before then in incel spaces. I have many accounts that are recognizable by other incels on reddit since 2016. Be quiet before I smack you, dog
Post them

niggas taking over my thread jfl

Post them
Most are banned but u/fulltimeloser9, u/humorlessbroad, plorkadoo, touchbutt2, touchbutt4, touchbutt5, touchbutt8

Wrap it, or if it's bleeding bad take it to the hospital..

What do you want us to say?
"#PrayForMichinomiya Hirohit(o)"
"TakeCare"
"GoodLuck"

nigga get ur beef in the dms

I'm sorry to hear that.

Currently drunk but, looking into your usernames I can see you're a tinder jester who is into MMA.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Tinder/comments/ece7z0/i_thought_it_was_good_%E3%83%84/

But it is true you browsed /r/incels. Oldest post being 3 years ago.

Your post maxxing is still not excused.

I'm not a tinder jester, that post was stolen from jakeandamir which is a webseries I like.

and I'm not post maxxing, I literally just have no life. This is my only form of socializing

i'm gonna try to hang myself in a few hours
See you tomorrow
i cant cope any more this is getting to much for everytime i look in the mirror i cry i feel sad and angry i wouldnt feel this way if people wouldnt judge me for how i look something i have zero control over (not a fatcel) no one will understand our pain because the only people that understand us is us no matter what you do you will always be ugly even if you surgery max it wont help you that much in the west at least you will never be a normie or a chad lite or chad when corona is over i am going to seamax and if that doesnt work i am going to and this because if you fail in sea its truly over for some one you will always be forgotten as a ugly man unless you go er every one thinks your are less worth then a dog dogs have more value then a ugly man the dog pill has shown this at this point i legit dont care anymore bout my safety
All my mirrors are covered in dust.
(Except for the bathroom one so i can comb my hair)