Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I cut myself while shaving

cucktearslol

cucktearslol

its over
-
I was trying to get rid of my mustache and I fucking cut myself, I'm a 3/10 now and people have been telling me I look horrible. It's over, this was my first time shaving too how over is it for now?

i really don't wanna go back to school tommorrow :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
You look horrible either way don't worry

Has anyone asked if you got herpes?

try a hot shower first, make sure it's not a dull blade and be extra careful, or just google it, it's not that hard to avoid cutting yourself

i went from a 4/10 to a 3/10
There's no difference in a Foids eyes between a 4/10 and a 3/10 its both a death sentence. Thats like saying i went from having hiv to aids. You're a dead man either way

I was trying to get rid of my mustache and I fucking cut myself, I'm a 3/10 now and people have been telling me I look horrible. It's over, this was my first time shaving too how over is it for now?

i really don't wanna go back to school tommorrow :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Should have used a Gilette. They're toxic masculinity free.

Shaving at 15? Curry genes lol

I do this a lot. You'll be ok just put pressure on it. It becomes unnoticeable fast.

Bro how can you be an incel at 14