Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I cummed again on twilight sparkle

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I think I need help I cummed all over my phone and boots and floor in the bathroom to her spreading her pussy wide and open...:fuk::feelshmm: I couldn't help it but I imagined her walls hugging my cock so tighly nice warm and wet :ha..feels::whatfeels: I really fucking hate being an ugly manlet horse boy I wish I could get her attention but she'd fucking would fuck Chad probably. :reeeeee: it's no fucking USE why AM I HORNY 24/7 AND WHY DOES SHE APPEAR IN MY HEAD:feelsree: GODDAMN INCEL PATHS WILL DEATROY PONYVILLE AND FUCK CELESTIA AND IMPREGNATE HER IN VIDEOGAME:feelsree:

never understood people who cum on shit and ruin it
computer displays, keyboards, phones, etc
just aim away or use a condom

never understood people who cum on shit and ruin it
computer displays, keyboards, phones, etc
just aim away or use a condom
who the fuck masturbates using a condom?

but yeah aiming away shouldn't be that hard, why would you even need to point it at the screen to begin with?

I usually walk several feeet away from my PC when I ground-hump, it's all in your mental map anyway I don't need real-time pics

who the fuck masturbates using a condom?
idk, if it's such a problem that you're cumming over electronics worth more than a condom, something to consider.
but yeah aiming away shouldn't be that hard, why would you even need to point it at the screen to begin with?
to pretend to cum on the object of desire is my guess?
but if you're using your imagination, you don't have to do this.

I usually walk several feeet away from my PC when I ground-hump, it's all in your mental map anyway I don't need real-time pics
yeah, true.

Honestly, wow

idk, if it's such a problem that you're cumming over electronics worth more than a condom, something to consider.
I mean I guess if you can afford the expense it makes cleanup easier. I cum in my briefs and then just scoop it out w/ toilet paper and flush it.

my cum doesnt shoot it just spurts out

to pretend to cum on the object of desire is my guess?
but if you're using your imagination, you don't have to do this.

yeah, true.
Tbf I just cleaned it up. I just don't know why I am so horny:fuk:

I think I need help I cummed all over my phone and boots and floor in the bathroom to her spreading her pussy wide and open...:fuk::feelshmm: I couldn't help it but I imagined her walls hugging my cock so tighly nice warm and wet :ha..feels::whatfeels: I really fucking hate being an ugly manlet horse boy I wish I could get her attention but she'd fucking would fuck Chad probably. :reeeeee: it's no fucking USE why AM I HORNY 24/7 AND WHY DOES SHE APPEAR IN MY HEAD:feelsree: GODDAMN INCEL PATHS WILL DEATROY PONYVILLE AND FUCK CELESTIA AND IMPREGNATE HER IN VIDEOGAME:feelsree:
my anime fag buddy boyo. What the fuck is twilight sparkle? Litereally sound like another goldberg production

You will never feel warm wet pussy walls. None of us will.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back