Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I cringe when looking at pictures/videos of myself

R

RAGE

Banned
-
I look good in the mirror, but as soon as I grab the camera and take some pics/videos of me, I look like utter shit. I fucking cringe when I take selfies of me. the phone camera makes me look shit.

when I look in the mirror, there are barely any flaws. but when I take the phone and take some pics or videos of myself, there are a lot of flaws. I look so ugly in pics/videos, but good looking in the mirror. 

what's this sorcery

yea thats why i always try to avoid photos as much as possible. sadly i cant get away from photos on birthdays. ( kill me)

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
yea thats why i always try to avoid photos as much as possible. sadly i cant get away from photos on birthdays. ( kill me)

I look like a skeleton in the mirror

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
True as fuck, birthday pictures are brutal.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

Lmao at least you get a bday.

what about catching you reflection in public?

seeing myself makes me rage hard and my parents ask why i have bruises on myself and why im yelling, i took out the mirrors in my room and my bathroom, or i just close my eyes near them, or anything reflective

Same. It got worse after reaching adulthood. I gained a little weight and went bald.

I went from looking good in photographs at 16, to looking awful in photographs.

A lot of normies feel the same too. It's normal to feel like genetic trash when you are. It's self awareness.

I look like shit everywhere.

I don't even look that good in mirror tbh.

RAGE said:
I look good in the mirror, but as soon as I grab the camera and take some pics/videos of me, I look like utter shit. I fucking cringe when I take selfies of me. the phone camera makes me look shit.

when I look in the mirror, there are barely any flaws. but when I take the phone and take some pics or videos of myself, there are a lot of flaws. I look so ugly in pics/videos, but good looking in the mirror. 

what's this sorcery

More like it makes you angry

It also depends on the camera lens. It can distort things.

WIth videos, you're getting a much more 3D perspective of yourself. How others see you.

That can be brutal sui fuel.

Lol if you look good in the mirror you fakecel

TripleCel said:
PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

Why the fuck do we look so much different on pictures/camera compared to the mirror?

Cynistic said:
TripleCel said:
PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
Why the fuck do we look so much different on pictures/camera compared to the mirror?
It can be really depressing... I assume mostly things like asymmetry and looking at ourselves in the mirror in certain angles that make us look better.
It's really mind fucking, you can argue that the mirror is more "3d" and clear than photos, but then why are we incels the only ones that are so ashamed to take pictures of ourselves?

BlackPill47 said:
It also depends on the camera lens. It can distort things.

WIth videos, you're getting a much more 3D perspective of yourself. How others see you.

That can be brutal sui fuel.

Just took a video of myself. 

Fucking kill me now i look worse than 2/10.

truecels look bad in the mirror and in photos.

Yoyo said:
I look like a skeleton in the mirror

this is literally why i avoid the mirror. i only look facially and physically normal up close. if i go far away it literally looks like a prisoner from auschwitz with a narrow ass face and everything else, like what the actual fuck.

i look pretty bad in the mirror (only look somewhat normal up close), which is why i hate mirrors. if you go far away you look kind of fucked up in them. but in pictures i think im fine.

videos...MUST be fake because i have no idea how i am an incel when i take a vid of myself in motion.

whogivesafucc said:
this is literally why i avoid the mirror.  i only look facially and physically normal up close. if i go far away it literally looks like a prisoner from auschwitz with a narrow ass face and everything else, like what the actual fuck.

i look pretty bad in the mirror (only look somewhat normal up close), which is why i hate mirrors. if you go far away you look kind of fucked up in them. but in pictures i think im fine.

videos...MUST be fake because i have no idea how i am an incel when i take a vid of myself in motion.

Yea and my eyes are bulging too which makes things worse, I think the last time I looked at myself was about two weeks ago. I feel pain if I look more than 5 seconds.

God I HATE how many normies take so many selfies of themselves without feeling anything bad.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

im a 1/10 subhuman. Probably bottom 1% of humans.

imbored21 said:
im a 1/10 subhuman. Probably bottom 1% of humans.

i swear to god i cringe at your sig. i actually admire your balls to even post that or be able to look at that without wanting to stab a fork in your eye. if i got that i'd jump off my own balcony in 0.2 seconds.

Yoyo said:
whogivesafucc said:
this is literally why i avoid the mirror. i only look facially and physically normal up close. if i go far away it literally looks like a prisoner from auschwitz with a narrow ass face and everything else, like what the actual fuck.

Yea and my eyes are bulging too which makes things worse, I think the last time I looked at myself was about two weeks ago. I feel pain if I look more than 5 seconds.
God I HATE how many normies take so many selfies of themselves without feeling anything bad.

normies can literally do anything without feeling bad. when i see a normie picture with their selfie in the mirror i almost get consumed by the rage. i wish i had that level of confidence and security in my own appearance.