Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I cringe when i think of the gym now

Kamanbert

Kamanbert

Stinky inkie wizard 30 years old virgin
★★★★
I dont know why exactly but it got completely uncool in my mind :dafuckfeels: like i would be almost ashamed to go there :feelskek: anyone in the same case here ?

I think maybe in 3-5 years, it's possible that even normies will massively look down on it

Ragefuel for @gymcellragefuel

Meta levels of cope

I don't go mainly because I'm a lazy lard ass, but the second reason I don't go is because is a low class place since if you were to buy the machines you'd have a home gym, instead you pay a company for the privilege of using their facility.

The gym is normalfagified now

Stinky inkie wizard 30 years old virgin​

Ragefuel for @gymcellragefuel
IMG 5037
Op

The gym is normalfagified now
Kinda yeah and kinda no. I think a large subset are mentally ill people and losers. Lots of young guys having something to prove. I think it got cringe to me cause i got older and kinda jaded. Everything seems like vanity :feelsseriously:

Kinda yeah and kinda no. I think a large subset are mentally ill people and losers. Lots of young guys having something to prove. I think it got cringe to me cause i got older and kinda jaded. Everything seems like vanity :feelsseriously:
Makes sense

Makes sense
Also due to being more down to earth and taking things slow i feel like it's kinda gay to stress our own bodies. Feels almost self defeating idk :feelswhat: maybe my youth is just ogre so i see things differently

Also due to being more down to earth and taking things slow i feel like it's kinda gay to stress our own bodies. Feels almost self defeating idk :feelswhat: maybe my youth is just ogre so i see things differently
I think the same. I'd rather keep my natural looks, rather than age myself through unnecessary stress

I actually changed my mind this morning and did not go to the gym, I’m too depressed.

I actually changed my mind this morning and did not go to the gym, I’m too depressed.
Almost as if going to the gym didn't do shit for your mental health in the end huh ? Many such cases ! :feelswhat: