Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I cringe when I look back at every post I’ve made during a manic stage

Celius

Celius

-
I’m always on heavy mania at this time of the year thanks to bpd but I do have very small phases where I zone out and get depressed again and when I do, I look back on the fucking walls of text I had written and I just cringe really hard at myself.

I think the problem stems from me basically not wanting to be too much of an extreme asshole but I always come off as one without actually realizing it.

This isn’t just for this account and it’s not just this forum, this applies to everywhere else including outside the internet.

I just can’t seem to have a stable fucking personality at this point.

It’s so tormenting and I’m tired of overthinking everything and always feeling shitty.

I think I’m sick bros. Maybe it’s just best to accept this as a part of who I am and move on? :feelsbadman:

Foid trait: you're diagnosed cluster B. :feelshaha:

The writings fit right in perfectly here. I wouldn't even think anything of it. We literally have dudes ranting that foids get raped by shadow people in the night, you've got nothing to worry about.

I’m always on heavy mania at this time of the year thanks to bpd but I do have very small phases where I zone out and get depressed again and when I do, I look back on the fucking walls of text I had written and I just cringe really hard at myself.

I think the problem stems from me basically not wanting to be too much of an extreme asshole but I always come off as one without actually realizing it.

This isn’t just for this account and it’s not just this forum, this applies to everywhere else including outside the internet.

I just can’t seem to have a stable fucking personality at this point.

It’s so tormenting and I’m tired of overthinking everything and always feeling shitty.

I think I’m sick bros. Maybe it’s just best to accept this as a part of who I am and move on? :feelsbadman:
I never cringe at my own texts. Even if they are like from ~10 years ago when I was 18. I always laugh at how funny I was

JoinedJun 14, 2023Posts177

We literally have dudes ranting that foids get raped by shadow people in the night, you've got nothing to worry about.
:feelshaha:

Yeah tbh. The bar is set so fucking low that I think my schizo rants are baby shit compared to them.

As long as your an actual incel you are always one of us and should not fear being "weird."
I’m KHHV.

I never cringe at my own texts. Even if they are like from ~10 years ago when I was 18. I always laugh at how funny I was
Based.