Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i cried yesterday

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
man i was feeling so sad yesterday because of how fucked up my life is and i didnt do anyhting to deserve it like i didnt murder anyone and after i cried i stayed up until 4 or 5am i hate this cycle and the worst thing is that it didnt end yet i will probably go to college and get indoctrated to work for a goverment that dosent give a shit about me like wtf is this life you call this life well i call this hell on earth and then people try their best to make you feel unwanted by giving you the silent treatment, acting as if you are not there and so forth i hope one day i can get my revenge on the people who destroyed my life because they caused me a lot of pain

man i was feeling so sad yesterday because of how fucked up my life is and i didnt do anyhting to deserve it
You deserve it, because you're a spamtranny that made 10k posts in a month.

I’m also super depressed I feel like I’m genetically caged inside

This Loneliness silently killing me it’s been years of loneliness I might 1 day snap :smonk:

women love this shit system, they think it's hilarious that they all lose their virginity at 12 and have amazing exciting lives, while a ton of men will lose it at 40 and have horrible lives, it's all funny to them

I feel horrible this last few days.

I’m also super depressed I feel like I’m genetically caged inside

This Loneliness silently killing me it’s been years of loneliness I might 1 day snap :smonk:
yeah its really hard out here i dont know if i can go much further

women love this shit system, they think it's hilarious that they all lose their virginity at 12 and have amazing exciting lives, while a ton of men will lose it at 40 and have horrible lives, it's all funny to them
yeah and also they have it so easy in their lives and yet still complain

this world is a shit, some people are born to suffer while others laugh

man i was feeling so sad yesterday because of how fucked up my life is and i didnt do anyhting to deserve it like i didnt murder anyone and after i cried i stayed up until 4 or 5am i hate this cycle and the worst thing is that it didnt end yet i will probably go to college and get indoctrated to work for a goverment that dosent give a shit about me like wtf is this life you call this life well i call this hell on earth and then people try their best to make you feel unwanted by giving you the silent treatment, acting as if you are not there and so forth i hope one day i can get my revenge on the people who destroyed my life because they caused me a lot of pain
Hey mate..relatable..Last night...I couldn't sleep till 4:30 either crying,,wanting to die...just a few minutes ago it happened again

I wish I could hug you brother:fuk::fuk::feelstastyman::cryfeels:
II'm not very good with words.:cryfeels: but I can understand you,and well.. I care for you,so if you need someone to talk to ,you can talk to me,Ill be very happy and honoured to listen to you:feelsaww::feelsautistic:

Life isn't fair..we must realise this..it never was meant to be...we can only accept this,and do the best with what we have:cryfeels::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

bro i dont need someone to mock me i already have my life so bad
I'm not trying to mock you, I'm trying to give you insight.
Nigga, the fact that you have nothing better to do than spamming an online forum with nonsense 24/7 tells me that you're living your life in a way that would make any person cry.

Hey mate..relatable..Last night...I couldn't sleep till 4:30 either crying,,wanting to die...just a few minutes ago it happened again

I wish I could hug you brother:fuk::fuk::feelstastyman::cryfeels:
II'm not very good with words.:cryfeels: but I can understand you,and well.. I care for you,so if you need someone to talk to ,you can talk to me,Ill be very happy and honoured to listen to you:feelsaww::feelsautistic:
thanks man u too, i didnt know i will end up like this but sadly i am here and it really sucks tbh. i tried not crying but u cant really stop it if u feel to cry but man after i was done crying i couIdnt even sleep for some reason most likely due to stress and lonliness.

I'm not trying to mock you, I'm trying to give you insight.
Nigga, the fact that you have nothing better to do than spamming an online forum with nonsense 24/7 tells me that you're living your life in a way that would make any person cry.
what do u want me to then i am unwanted there is no choice rather than rot 24/7

Life isn't fair..we must realise this..it never was meant to be...we can only accept this,and do the best with what we have:cryfeels::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
yeah i agree life was never fair, females had the higher privilege since day 1

thanks man u too, i didnt know i will end up like this but sadly i am here and it really sucks tbh. i tried not crying but u cant really stop it if u feel to cry but man after i was done crying i couIdnt even sleep for some reason most likely due to stress and lonliness.
True:cryfeels:..Thing s have only become worse over the years...so many dreams...washed away...no hope or aims or purpose in life..
I like to write it all down and tear it and hug my pillow:cryfeels:or listen to music...

Anyways,I am here for you,if you need me:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::cryfeels::fuk:

True:cryfeels:..Thing s have only become worse over the years...so many dreams...washed away...no hope or aims or purpose in life..
I like to write it all down and tear it and hug my pillow:cryfeels:or listen to music...

Anyways,I am here for you,if you need me:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::cryfeels::fuk:
thanks man i appericate it i am also here for you if u want to taIk about anything

yeah i agree life was never fair, females had the higher privilege since day 1
True..and its not just about females..its about all the other males..people born with a silver spoon ...handed everything..never having to work..feel lonely or unloved...:cryfeels:

i feel horrible everyday lol
Some days are worse than others. Sometimes I go feeling ok for months, sometimes I feel like roping for months. There is always a new low.

True..and its not just about females..its about all the other males..people born with a silver spoon ...handed everything..never having to work..feel lonely or unloved...:cryfeels:
yeah even male there is hatred ngl let alone foids

Some days are worse than others. Sometimes I go feeling ok for months, sometimes I feel like roping for months. There is always a new low.
yeah it sucks this cycle of destruction

Can relate i cry almost every day, TEARS OF INCEL RAGE:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: ALL BECAUSE OF YOU FOIDS YOU WITH YOUR FEMINAZI SOYCIETY :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society: MADE ME SCARRED:society::society::society::society:
yeah this world sucks i hope it burns to the ground

Sad... I always liked the possibility of roping cause it felt like an easy way out if I failed hard on my life. It was like I had a trump card on life and society.

But now my brain is too depressed and dull, and when I cry I even don't know why :cryfeels:

this world is a comedy to those who think and a tragedy to those who feel :feels: :feelsclown:

Sad... I always liked the possibility of roping cause it felt like an easy way out if I failed hard on my life. It was like I had a trump card on life and society.

But now my brain is too depressed and dull, and when I cry I even don't know why :cryfeels:
yeah i usually cry alone because it is embrassing crying infront of everyone

yeah its really hard out here i dont know if i can go much further
limit interactions with normiedom

try and carve out a career/ life where you can work part time and still earn "enough" eg over 20k a year, some lowish iq options accountancy max or some trades can be 20 pound plus an hour in u.k. just 25 hours a week is good enough if you dont buy shit you dont need and are prudent.

Being in a toxic environment IS THE WORST THING YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR HEALTH.

If people even try the silent treatment on you once its OVER DONT RETURN AND LIMIT CONTACT UTTERLY POINTLESS, NO GOOD PEOPLE DO THIS TO OTHERS

THE TEST IS, REVERSE THE SCENARIO, A NEW PERSON MEETS YOU IN YOUR WORKPLACE, WHAT DO YOU DO, WHAT IS THE LOWEST WORST MOVE YOU CAN DO TO THEM, THATS RIGHT PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE SILENT TREATMENT AND ONE WORD ANSWERS, AND NOT TRY AND MAKE THEM FEEL INCLUDED.

If people do this when they meet you first its over they are already discriminating against you and it will manifest in many different ways, its just a matter of time until you get fucked.

limit interactions with normiedom

try and carve out a career/ life where you can work part time and still earn "enough" eg over 20k a year, some lowish iq options accountancy max or some trades can be 20 pound plus an hour in u.k. just 25 hours a week is good enough if you dont buy shit you dont need and are prudent.

Being in a toxic environment IS THE WORST THING YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR HEALTH.

If people even try the silent treatment on you once its OVER DONT RETURN AND LIMIT CONTACT UTTERLY POINTLESS, NO GOOD PEOPLE DO THIS TO OTHERS

THE TEST IS, REVERSE THE SCENARIO, A NEW PERSON MEETS YOU IN YOUR WORKPLACE, WHAT DO YOU DO, WHAT IS THE LOWEST WORST MOVE YOU CAN DO TO THEM, THATS RIGHT PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE SILENT TREATMENT AND ONE WORD ANSWERS, AND NOT TRY AND MAKE THEM FEEL INCLUDED.

If people do this when they meet you first its over they are already discriminating against you and it will manifest in many different ways, its just a matter of time until you get fucked.
thanks for the advice man this is a high iq response and yeah i usually respond to other but i will apply what you told me i wont respond to anyone they can die in their hatred

what do u want me to then i am unwanted there is no choice rather than rot 24/7
looksmax, moneymax, copemax
You might not end up with pussy, but at least with other enjoyable things.

I have no sympathy for postmaxxers