Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I cried myself to sleep last night

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

sadcel
★★★★★
Yesterday I went to sign up for college in 3 days I have to go live in a dorm.

While waiting there were many normies, tall htns stacies with blue eyes, tall htns and no one spoke to me not that I wanted to speak to anyone but women there would have spoken to me if I was good looking.

Thinking about it just because of my subhuman face no one spoke to me completely defeated me.

Same day I came back to my city and was laying in my bed crying desperately wanting to fall asleep not to feel any pain.

I was crying for an hour before eventually falling asleep.

There were so many good looking women there everyone felt second hand embarrassment because of my ugly face and non-NT behavior.

I think i may rope soon cuckllege will be the last nail in the coffin for me.

@Ci Jey @DarkStar @Friezacel @KillNiggers @ElTruecel

Yesterday I went to sign up for college in 3 days I have to go live in a dorm.

While waiting there were many normies, tall htns stacies with blue eyes, tall htns and no one spoke to me not that I wanted to speak to anyone but women there would have spoken to me if I was good looking.

Thinking about it just because of my subhuman face no one spoke to me completely defeated me.

Same day I came back to my city and was laying in my bed crying desperately wanting to fall asleep not to feel any pain.

I was crying for an hour before eventually falling asleep.

There were so many good looking women there everyone felt second hand embarrassment because of my ugly face and non-NT behavior.

I think i may rope soon cuckllege will be the last nail in the coffin for me.

@Ci Jey @DarkStar @Friezacel @KillNiggers @ElTruecel
I cant even cry anymore, no matter how hard I try, rotting toughened me up to such a level where all I can feel for my situation irl is plain apathy....

At least you can cry. Still brutal

Brutal, I can relate (@Ron.Belgrade I know you will now make fun of me for saying "relatable" so often kek)

Man... I can only cry when I'm absolutely hammered, while watching something sentimental. Hell, I didn't even cry at my mom's funeral, since she was a cunt and got what she deserved. Last time I cried was watching the end of Dragon Ball GT when Goku left with Shenron, only to die and disappear. Sad asf.

I felt like this when i started. It got better after time.

Oh man
Cope is our only thing

Bro even if girls don’t give a shit about you at least try to make friends with others and study so you’ll at least have a degree. I know it’s hard now but it hopefully gets better for you (it didn’t get better for me). It’s unlikely you’ll ascend but you can have fun.

very brutal. uni is where a lot of inkwells get exposed to the bp because they finally become desperate for a gf and get smacked in the face with reality

Bro even if girls don’t give a shit about you at least try to make friends with others and study so you’ll at least have a degree. I know it’s hard now but it hopefully gets better for you (it didn’t get better for me). It’s unlikely you’ll ascend but you can have fun.
Too ugly to have friends

they will treat him like shit eventually

I am planning on roping therr
Dont let them win over you and try giving it the best you can. Should you still do it ,consider this an opportunity to go out in blazing glory why go out in silence when you can shine bright like a falling star. In fortnite, you know get that epic victory royale they got a marvel event lined up Apparently

I’m going to make a thread too I feel u

if you can still cry you emotion mog me