Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I cried in the shower today

D

Draconian Times

-
I recently arrived at the city in which I am going to live from now on, and my cousin led me to a dirty soccer camp that was full of boys. I had not played soccer in a while, and so I gave it a try.

We entered an assembled team and lost the first match. Then I scored a goal to draw the second match 1-1, which we ended up winning. I also scored a goal to win a heated match that was going for almost 30 minutes.

In spite of the goals, my performance was awful. Some boys outside the field appeared to mock me. I missed two easy goals and was called out by my teammates, who rarely passed me the ball. We lost the final match.

My cousin tried to console me as I made my way home. I later cried in the shower just for thinking about how much of a loser I am. The best players were the good-looking ones, too. I was humiliated skill-wise and looks-wise.

Failing to attract the opposite sex is bad enough, and now I fail to be a decent soccer player as well? My whole biology is not fit to thrive. If I cannot compete at a mediocre level, there is no reason for me to be alive.

is this b8? it's just a game jfl. never understood the obsession ethnics have with povertyball

is this b8? it's just a game jfl. never understood the obsession ethnics have with povertyball
I am White. No, this is not bait. It is deeper than simply kicking a ball. It means I am a failure at everything I do, from attracting the opposite sex to playing soccer. Plus, I am running out of copes now that I was met with frustration in my last attempt to have fun and forget about my pathetic existence. This is related to inceldom, but you have to be a bit experienced to understand how.

I am White. No, this is not bait. It is deeper than simply kicking a ball. It means I am a failure at everything I do, from attracting the opposite sex to playing soccer. Plus, I am running out of copes now that I was met with frustration in my last attempt to have fun and forget about my pathetic existence. This is related to inceldom, but you have to be a bit experienced to understand how.
fuck normies dude. just ldar. they can't hurt you if you stay in your room all day

fuck normies dude. just ldar. they can't hurt you if you stay in your room all day
Best advice I’ve seen on here. I LDARmaxx too.

Try being bad at literally everything

Well let's see, either genetics run in packages or good looking ppl get constant positive reinforcement leading to more confidence & self assurance at trying stuff while uggos get the opposite.

Treatment = Inner thoughts, takes a strong person to ignore haters & give your all.

If you want to get better at that shit work on cardio & find a wall away from every cunt then practice using that & if possible upgrade to a handful of others doing drills n stuff.

Dude at least you scored twice you can’t expect to be perfect every game

I never scored a goal in my life

Bbbbbuuuuuuuut; You Shower, that's all you need to do to get wHamen right :soy:

Showering is normie trait.

Scoring two goals is pretty damn good mang, wtf.