Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I cried in front of my parents like a little bitch

• Thread starter A_Broken_Person
  • Start date
A_Broken_Person

A_Broken_Person

Banned
-
And explained to them how they absolutely torture me

I doubt anything is gonna change tho

Give more details bro

Same, not going to lie.

Give more details bro
My mum came in and asked "Why are you so doom and gloom all the time"

and I remember vividly I said

"Maybe it's because I have parents that refuse to teach me how to drive, and to let me learn how to cook and other basic life skills
Maybe it's because I have parents who make me clean mould with my bare hands,
Maybe it's because I have parents who think it's funny to put used period pads in my bed,
Maybe it's because I have parents who guilt trip me whenever I feel sad,
Maybe it's because I have parents who call me a drama queen when I pass out and parents who lecture me for the mess I made when throwing up rather than even care if I was okay,
Maybe it's because living here has chipped away at my self esteem and every interaction with both of you consists of you nagging me and pointing out reasons why you dislike me. That's why I am doom and gloom"

whilst crying angry tears

I know the feeling boyo. :feelsbadman:

"Maybe it's because I have parents that refuse to teach me how to drive, and to let me learn how to cook and other basic life skills
Maybe it's because I have parents who think it's funny to put used period pads in my bed,
Maybe it's because I have parents who call me a drama queen when I pass out and parents who lecture me for the mess I made when throwing up rather than even care if I was okay,
Maybe it's because living here has chipped away at my self esteem and every interaction with both of you consists of you nagging me and pointing out reasons why you dislike me. That's why I am doom and gloom"

How did they react?

It's not the big things that causes a breakdown, it's those little things on top of it all.

Why are your parents like that damn

Was your mom expecting gigachad to come out of her? Are your parents Stacy and Chad?

Why are your parents like that damn

Was your mom expecting gigachad to come out of her? Are your parents Stacy and Chad?
My dad mogs my mum to oblivion, the hypergamy is brutal

My dad mogs my mum to oblivion, the hypergamy is brutal
Bro I would honestly hug you if I met you no homo
How are other things in your life? Studies? Goals?

Bro I would honestly hug you if I met you no homo
How are other things in your life? Studies? Goals?
Thanks, that actually means a lot since I don't get hugged often

I'm a full time NEET, no studies atm just rotting

That explains your username. Seriously, why do some people have kids if they'll treat them like shit, I ask you? Just doesn't make any sense.

Understandable. Overprotective mothers don't know the big damage they are doing to boys. I'm also a victim of a careless single mom, it's always a disaster.

That explains your username. Seriously, why do some people have kids if they'll treat them like shit, I ask you? Just doesn't make any sense.
they like the power Trip. many parents are bullies and since bullying people is hard or not viable for most adults. they will have kids to bully em. make no mistake many parents are evil sadistic scum.