Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I cried for the first time since middle school.

KillAllCashier

KillAllCashier

Greycel
I hate that I did it. I feel like such a whiny soy bitch. I cried over some stupid made up scenario in my head. I was pretending to talk to an attractive foid in my bedroom. I was asking her "what do you want from me", "do you even like me", "why do u talk to me".

all these things I said out loud and I swear in my head i got a response for each one of the questions. the scenario got so real that i pulled out my phone and told the foid to cashapp herself money for an uber so she could leave me alone.

i literally cried over a bitch that doesn't exist. thank god my brother came knocking on my bedroom door to snap me out of it.

Get therapy silly inkwell :soy:

brutal, i never cry tbh but i can relate to feeling bad after mind made scenarios like that one

I hate that I did it. I feel like such a whiny soy bitch. I cried over some stupid made up scenario in my head. I was pretending to talk to an attractive foid in my bedroom. I was asking her "what do you want from me", "do you even like me", "why do u talk to me".

all these things I said out loud and I swear in my head i got a response for each one of the questions. the scenario got so real that i pulled out my phone and told the foid to cashapp herself money for an uber so she could leave me alone.

i literally cried over a bitch that doesn't exist. thank god my brother came knocking on my bedroom door to snap me out of it.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

"what do you want from me", "do you even like me", "why do u talk to me".

Eliminate the validation speech. Use certain occurrences, envisioning her begging you.

Brutal af.

I haven't cried in awhile, but I can relate to this.

Hope you feel better man.