Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I cried for the first time in years today

Randy Bull

Randy Bull

Sadcel
★★★
Women are evil. Women deserve nothing but suffering. They made me suffer my entire FUCKING life and they get no consequences they in fact benefit from it

I hate them

It is okay to cry young soldier
they will all get their comeuppance soon (((video game)))

100% - Inexcusable mockery - Enforced
Hahahahahaha what a loser lmao haha

It's fine bro, I recently did too so know what it takes to break a no cry streak.

Women are evil. Women deserve nothing but suffering. They made me suffer my entire FUCKING life and they get no consequences they in fact benefit from it

I hate them
No shit, GrAY

It's okay we all got our breaking points. I cried over how life can be absurdly unfair last time.

Based mod tbh

Crying is a fakecel trait,trucels never cry because they've been thru a lot of traumatic shit growin up and that toughened them.

water wet
Posts like this are fakecel, you are trying to get the most oppression points just as women do

It's okay to cry. J

I hate them
We should EE AHHH (video games only)

I’ve stopped crying cuz I realized that crying makes you a weak fag that others would abuse even more

Feel better OP
I have not cried in about four (4) years but I suspect that it will only take one thing to set it off and the floodgates will open
Brutal frickin existence as an unwanted surplus male I tells you

Beyond over damn. All I can say is Jew pills might help