Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I cried cuz of this

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Back in school my maths class was the most loud normie class I ever had and it was my worst

Basically the classroom layout was rows of tables of two and I sat on my own cuz the foid next to me begged to leave (I never spoke to her I never did anything I'm just ugly) as soon as I joined the class and b sitting next to her she always sat right on the edge of the table with literally her book hanging off the edge of the table that's how far away she wanted to be from me. So many times she dropped her book and everything fell out. She was literally sitting sideways instead of facing forwards or facing me of course.

But ye anyways. Basically the seat next to me was always empty and one time this chad got sent out of his lesson and sent to mine for misbehaving and the teacher sat him next to me. Then his friends from my class starting laughing... At the fact that he's sitting next to me... And then one of them said "hahaha he's sitting next to [fastbanana] hahaha"... My mere existence as an ugly male was amusing to them... The fact that I was seated next to someone who is supposedly a chad as an ugly male is enough to make them laugh.

I was 15 at the time and that was just a metaphor for how ugly I was so den I got teary and den after da lesson I immediately went to the school toilets and b crying like there's no tomorrow and then listen to the smiths when I had calmed down. (The toilets I went to was one rlly far away from all the classrooms barely any1 ever went there)

Ye it's over

stalk and kill her (in GTA Online)

brutal. are normies in the UK that cruel?

@PPEcel would you?
There's no way he is ugly. He has to be a 5/10. I believe hes an incel by definition but there's no way he's below average in looks. Just look at his life and all of his stories and he shares no stories whatsoever at experiences that have happened directly due to his looks.

There's no way he is ugly. He has to be a 5/10. I believe hes an incel by definition but there's no way he's below average in looks. Just look at his life and all of his stories and he shares no stories whatsoever at experiences that have happened directly due to his looks.
I have shared so many experiences of being subhuman. I am not 5/10. I wish I was. I am shit-tier ethnic.

Basically the classroom layout was rows of tables of two and I sat on my own cuz the foid next to me begged to leave (I never spoke to her I never did anything I'm just ugly) as soon as I joined the class and b sitting next to her she always sat right on the edge of the table with literally her book hanging off the edge of the table that's how far away she wanted to be from me. So many times she dropped her book and everything fell out. She was literally sitting sideways instead of facing forwards or facing me of course.
Extremely relatable. And normies will ALWAYS claim that you must have smelled bad, behaved like a psycho or been hateful first towards her

Back in school my maths class was the most loud normie class I ever had and it was my worst

But ye anyways. Basically the seat next to me was always empty and one time this chad got sent out of his lesson and sent to mine for misbehaving and the teacher sat him next to me. Then his friends from my class starting laughing... At the fact that he's sitting next to me... And then one of them said "hahaha he's sitting next to [fastbanana] hahaha"... My mere existence as an ugly male was amusing to them... The fact that I was seated next to someone who is supposedly a chad as an ugly male is enough to make them laugh.

I was 15 at the time and that was just a metaphor for how ugly I was so den I got teary and den after da lesson I immediately went to the school toilets and b crying like there's no tomorrow and then listen to the smiths when I had calmed down. (The toilets I went to was one rlly far away from all the classrooms barely any1 ever went there)

Ye it's over

I had a similar experience. The girl wanted to move but the teacher wouldn't let her. So to get moved the girl started shouting insults about me to the teacher infront of the whole class. Eventually the teacher let her move so she would stop insulting me. So it worked for her.

They laughed cuz humans find happiness in the misfortunes of others, and by that I mean they were laughing at your chad classmate's misfortune of having to sit next to such a repulsive subhuman, they couldn't care less about you.

Extremely relatable. And normies will ALWAYS claim that you must have smelled bad, behaved like a psycho or been hateful first towards her
Ye ik. I was literally thinking in my head that IT are gonna screenshot this and say that it's because I smell bad or have a toxic personality or something like that. This was before I was blackpilled anyway.
They laughed cuz humans find happiness in the misfortunes of others, and by that I mean they were laughing at your chad classmate's misfortune of having to sit next to such a repulsive subhuman, they couldn't care less about you.
This. Fucking brutal.

I immediately went to the school toilets and b crying
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
she always sat right on the edge of the table with literally her book hanging off the edge of the table that's how far away she wanted to be from me
When a foid is around an ugly man, her reputation goes down. That's why she was so upset.

hahaha he's sitting next to [fastbanana] hahaha
Sitting next to "FastBananaCEO" was the biggest humiliation in those days. LOL.

Ye it's over
Never began.

I had a similar experience. The girl wanted to move but the teacher wouldn't let her. So to get moved the girl started shouting insults about me to the teacher infront of the whole class. Eventually the teacher let her move so she would stop insulting me. So it worked for her.
Ye fucking brutal.

I think @anon1822 has probably had a similar experience too.

Last edited:
Ye fucking brutal.

I think @anon1822 has probably had a similar experience too.

View attachment 368295
Similar things did happen, but as a guy with slight autism and whatnot, these things happened a lot so I've repressed many of them. Also the 2 years I was an alcoholic kinda overwrote most of these memories, now I just have flashbacks to the horrible shit that happened in those 2 years.

She was literally sitting sideways instead of facing forwards or facing me of course.
Whenever my teacher assigns a girl to sit next to me they just do that for like a week, and after that they just go sit with their friends. The teacher never makes them go back.

Whenever my teacher assigns a girl to sit next to me they just do that for like a week, and after that they just go sit with their friends. The teacher never makes them go back.
Ye that also happend with me

Ye it's over
Holy crap can relate, our school used a similar seating system and sometimes they'd either do a seating plan or someone would be moved to another seat because they were in trouble. Normies would always huff and puff when they had to sit next to me, and everyone would giggle/laugh

Yeah I got picked on for no reason many times in school. It's just what it is.

That’s why you don’t go to school

Ye it's over
Lol similar thing happened to me, our teacher forced a girl sit next to me, and of course that girl freak out, she said that she doesn't want to sit with me, long story short, she win and now I'm posting on .co.