Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I crave validation from the one group of people who hate me by default

zombie

zombie

Rotting until I am actually dead
-
Fuck women and fuck my instincts that make me want these fiends to like me

You need to heal

Will never happen buddy boyo

That is the plight of being male.

Holes don't deserve validation. They are just meant for fucking and reproducing.

You will have to accept that you're subhuman garbage and you will suffer tremendous agony throughout your fucked up miserable existence before dying and rotting away into nothingness.

we're forced into it man, it's like a crack addict trying to get his rocks but the rocks are alive and cost too much for him

Serious question for posters in this thread, would you consider taking the CASTRATION pill? I've thought it would be a logical option, but my high T self says it's cucked as hell and just want they want.

Females own me validation

Serious question for posters in this thread, would you consider taking the CASTRATION pill? I've thought it would be a logical option, but my high T self says it's cucked as hell and just want they want.
That isn't enough to destroy libido. The body has three types of sex steroids (T). It wouldn't get rid of it plus the fact that sexual reaction is also hard wired into the parasympathetic system, visual cortex, and limbic system.

Some anti depressants / SSRI's have been found to reduce libido immensely, though. There are also anti anti androgens (Basically it blocks/doesn't let testosterone from your body mix in and "activate" in your blood). It's commonly used on pedophiles to try to beat their urges. This doesn't stop the mental yearn for pussy. You will never truly be "numb" to sexual desire. With all of these at least.

Last edited: