Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I could've swore I saw a guy getting road head today.

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
A car passed by me when I was in a car and it was some old looking red jeep. I saw a giant indian person and a round thing that looked like someone's head moving up and down. I'm probably just seeing things. The person was indian. I only ever heard of white / black men having something like that happen. Not indians, so i'm probably just being delusional.

Hallucinations due to the Jewish chemicals in food these days. They want you to go crazy and believe a ethnic can get head in a car. Its a sick game they enjoy. Do not give in brother.

Hallucinations due to the Jewish chemicals in food these days. They want you to go crazy and believe a ethnic can get head in a car. Its a sick game they enjoy. Do not give in brother.
I was probably seeing things. The girl probably dropped something near the guys foot and was reaching to get it while bobbing its head up and down :)

0A4D2BF1 7422 43E6 818D 590001852F23

Extremely high IQ post.

How did you manage to not wrap you car around a tree?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

also known as "rooster in the rari"

Last edited: