Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I couldn't control my incel rage anymore

D

Doomer Guy

Deleted my account because this site is so dumb...
-
I like how my last thread turned out to be, it talked about a lot of truths on an incel's state of mind, except for the end which was really dumb.
It was a day where I felt more frustrated than ever due to being the KHHV virgin I am and I couldn't hold my rage anymore so I ended the thread with some incel-shaming, almost male-feminist sounding, words. Just let my rage out by trying to piss off some incels.

And I feel dumb for that, on top of being enraged and frustrated by my inceldom.

I hate how I ruined a good thread which such a low IQ end.

Idk I just wanted to rant about it and tell the truth about what happened even if nobody cared because why not.

@BornToLose @General Alek @AsianKungFao @Justdone @Intellectual_69 @TheLastandtheFirst @runforrest @TheProphetMuscle @NorthernWind

Last edited:
save your rage for normal society

infighting is not for us

Definitely should have been better written.

I like how my last thread turned out to be, it talked about a lot of truths on an incel's state of mind, except for the end which was really dumb.
It was a day where I felt more frustrated than ever due to being the KHHV virgin I am and I couldn't hold my rage anymore so I ended the thread with some incel-shaming, almost male-feminist sounding, words. Just let my rage out by trying to piss off some incels.

And I feel dumb for that, on top of being enraged and frustrated by my inceldom.

I hate how I ruined a good thread which such a low IQ end.

Idk I just wanted to rant about it and tell the truth about what happened even if nobody cared because why not.
Same v status here :feelsmage: I'm well on my way to becoming a wizard and have accepted that I don't need to fill the void within. Some of these incels are just mfers like ER. I think society is broken and there needs to be a new social order.

Same v status here :feelsmage: I'm well on my way to becoming a wizard and have accepted that I don't need to fill the void within. Some of these incels are just mfers like ER. I think society is broken and there needs to be a new social order.

the new social order can be led by wizards

Use your rage and frustation against foids, soyciety, normies and Chads. Go on ER mode

infighting is not for us

Jesse what the fuck are you talking about