Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Somali slaying in the land of white Chad Holland/neatherlands.

osman27

osman27

Banned
-
Decent face, looks tall, and has a halo of masculinity; not surprised. :smonk:

The whole thing about "ethnics" having "lower SMV" is really contextual and typically matters more to chronically online inklers than it does to anyone irl

Most people haven't even been exposed to the idea that being an African male makes it harder for you to date/fuck. In fact the average person is probably more inclined to believe the exact opposite of that

The whole thing about "ethnics" having "lower SMV" is really contextual and typically matters more to chronically online inklers than it does to anyone irl

Most people haven't even been exposed to the idea that being an African male makes it harder for you to date/fuck. In fact the average person is probably more inclined to believe the exact opposite of that
That BBC effect

Exactly, dude is a normie looks wise, he's clearly tall, decent shape, plus the whole BBC stereotype and whatnot. Not to mention African men are naturally some of the most masculine on the planet. He is with some high tier Becky by the looks of things.

Plus while native Dutch men are tall, have good frames, and have blonde hair & eyes they still have their fair share of guys with good facial structures & bones, while some have shit jawlines, acne, and other shitty features which could still lead to them being mogged & being Incels.

Last edited:
This Nigger with the girl would make a good slave

Tiktok is such a retarded website. I don't get it at all. At least with vine people were trying to actually be funny instead of doing idiotic dances for 4 seconds hundreds of times over.

Tiktok is such a retarded website. I don't get it at all. At least with vine people were trying to actually be funny instead of doing idiotic dances for 4 seconds hundreds of times over.
It's good looking people to show off. Although the algorithm in China is better apparently

This guy is a 6.5/10 Somali, if I'll be completely honest, which is why I was so shocked. Looks like one of my Cousins who lives in Canada.

exotic halo is real @To koniec i think has posted about it. But in places with few ethnics, the ethnics slay hard due to being exotic.

exotic halo is real @To koniec i think has posted about it. But in places with few ethnics, the ethnics slay hard due to being exotic.
Doubt kikes are exotic anywhere

lmao what? Face looks like shit, about the same height as the whore and looks like a frail low T fag that you could snap in half without much force.
Coping way too hard there, bro.

lmao what? Face looks like shit, about the same height as the whore and looks like a frail low T fag that you could snap in half without much force.
Absolutely massive Cope I know :feelshaha: He looks like a lot of my male relatives. A truly nothing special Somali

This guy is a 6.5/10 Somali, if I'll be completely honest, which is why I was so shocked. Looks like one of my Cousins who lives in Canada.
@svgmn1 One of my Old articles got resurrected. Thoughts?

@svgmn1 One of my Old articles got resurrected. Thoughts?
Idk why all members here including us have a craze over somalis :feelskek: I have talked to swedecels before and they think the same about somalis, usually bbc, tall, okish faces and ntmaxxed. but yeah tbh, they do be like that. they have the good looking E and M haplotypes among niggers. not all somalis are shiny dark.

Idk why all members here including us have a craze over somalis :feelskek: I have talked to swedecels before and they think the same about somalis, usually bbc, tall, okish faces and ntmaxxed. but yeah tbh, they do be like that. they have the good looking E and M haplotypes among niggers. not all somalis are shiny dark.
The NTpill finished me

Are you stupid? This guy is way above average for a Somali. This what the vast majority of Somali men look like:

the vast majority of white men
37d7ba763ad842784628dc3a31ba202b
in @Undervalued world

This probably more accurate because the average age in western countries is quite high due to low birth-rates.

That nigga is flamboyant

I guess foid is there because of his huge cock.

Population of Somalia (2020 and historical)
YearPopulationMedian Age

Median Age
Bro, you need to stop coping. If you think that TikTok Somali Chad's look is common in Somalia, then I have no words. I have unironically visited Somalia and that guy's look is not common.

Bro, you need to stop coping. If you think that TikTok Somali Chad's look is common in Somalia, then I have no words. I have unironically visited Somalia and that guy's look is not common.
Coping? I agree Somalis have an extremely low DMV especially in the West which is why this video surprised me. What we disagree on is classifying this Normie Somali as a Chad when he clearly isn't. Ironically the pictures of some of the Grandpas you posted probably looked better than him when they were young.

Are you insane? What an ausitic PSL rating. He is at least a 6 out of 10. Have you ever been outside? He would only struggle on Tinder.
Coping? I agree Somalis have an extremely low DMV especially in the West which is why this video surprised me. What we disagree on is classifying this Normie Somali as a Chad when he clearly isn't.
The evidence is right in front of you. He is with a 7/10 white girl. He is a Chadlite, not a normie. He would outperform 70% of ethnic men irl.

The evidence is right in front of you. He is with a 7/10 white girl. He is a Chadlite, not a normie. He would outperform 70% of ethnic men irl.
Ok so we only disagree on a .5 differential

Ok so we only disagree on a .5 differential
He looks better than 95% of Somali men I have seen. I only rated him a 6 out of 10 due to the ethnic tax. If your relatives look like him, they are not normies.

He looks better than 95% of Somali men I have seen. I only rated him a 6 out of 10 due to the ethnic tax. If your relatives look like him, they are not normies.
Look at this Cope @Moeggels :feelskek:

Add the ethnic failo and he's a 3/10. I didn't consider that in my previous rating as I was comparing him with other somalis and not Dutch Chads.

This is insane. I have been around tons of Somalis and they look nothing like this guy. @osman27 @Moeggels book a flight to Somalia and all of what I am saying will become clear.

Tf that nigga wearing

I have unironically visited Somalia and that guy's look is not common.
Are you Somali, it's unusual for a non-Somali to travel to Somalia in a non-military capacity. Are you an American Vet?

Last edited:
That nigga mogs.

Are you Somali, it's unusual for a non-Somali to visit in a non-military capacity. Are you an American Vet?
That's a private question. I don't want to reveal my ethnicity because people on here will hold it against me. If you really want to know create an account with protonmail and message me.

This is insane. I have been around tons of Somalis and they look nothing like this guy. @osman27 @Moeggels book a flight to Somalia and all of what I am saying will become clear.
who cares? He still looks like shit even if he looks better than 95% of whatever

I have to comment on this take and @osman27 's takes

Imo, @osman27 could be referring to somali diaspora, as I mentioned swedecels being obsessed over them, diaspora and immigrants looksmaxx heavily to merge with the country they reside within. it's safe to say that the average somali diaspora looks like the one in the tiktok, but not the average somali I guess. still debatable

I have to comment on this take and @osman27 's takes

Imo, @osman27 could be referring to somali diaspora, as I mentioned swedecels being obsessed over them, diaspora and immigrants looksmaxx heavily to merge with the country they reside within. it's safe to say that the average somali diaspora looks like the one in the tiktok, but not the average somali I guess. still debatable
A lot of Somalis are also very racist and love the idea of mixing with white people, explaining there fascination with scandinavia and Northern Europe.

Also we have a lot of Arab wannabe Somalis for the same reasons.

Some evidence

View: https://twitter.com/OscarBritannia/status/1619168379046346752?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1619168379046346752%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

View: https://twitter.com/banjohanjo4/status/1587619850893025286?s=20&t=lTjY2XSeF2o4X6ax6J7vtQ

View: https://twitter.com/OscarBritannia/status/1624994958049517569?s=20&t=rqkLYF4-BbiVrADvIXImNQ

Ethiopians, Eritreans and other Horn of Africa people have a similar racist mentality.

View: https://twitter.com/m0sthatedsomali/status/1616217896061112321?s=20&t=Tg_0JXnPpfPpyUX4-2tTKQ

Thoughts @Undervalued

Last edited:
He looks average looking for a black man, proof that Racepill is a meme

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back