Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I Could Have Left My Abusive Parents

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
When I was 9, my mom was ironing some clothes and I was annoying her about something. She got angry and put a hot iron on my bottom. Surprisingly it didn't hurt that time, though it hurt later, I complained about this to a teacher's aide. She told this to others and my mom was legally charged with child abuse, I had a chance to talk to cops and tell them about my abusive parents. But I was naive and my parents convinced me not to report them, logically I was worried I'd be put in a worse situation than before. Therefore I mentioned this was a one-time incident and they let her off, I wonder how things would be if I told them the truth. Did I do the right thing?

Last edited:
A lot of abuse threads coming from you lately, are you still in contact with your parents ? I wonder.

What the hell, get out of there fast.
I know it’s not easy but try hard to leave those two fuckers behind.
Dude that's not possible since I am a college drop out, cannot get a job, because of my autism, and rents are too expensive. I have found ways to control my parents and get what I want for them, even though the environment is not good for me psychologically.