Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I could have been a normie = probably you too

U

uninstall

Banned
-
Many of us are lying sack of shits.

We could have been normies.

I know normies uglier than me and uglier than some people on this site with great outcel lives who were just raised right.

Sure I've seen them get shit too and get cucked but truth be told - they've had a greater life than many of us actually THANKS TO THEIR PERSONALITIES.

Every incel is a MENTALCEL. But not every mentalcel is ugly.

That does not mean that looks are not still of utmost importance. 

-----

I can say with a hand on my heart that I had my chances to be a normie in high school and later in college and BLEW THEM ALL.

This is my incel character.

I've seen uglier guys with NICE girlfriends.

I've seen uglier guys happier than me.

And yet I am here

Failed mentalcel.

Sure. 

I am not chad - get the occasional match with a 6 woman on tinder that ghosts me in like a day, but TINDER ISN'T LIFe.

It's a new meme bullshit. 

It will die.

I am pretty sure this hold true for many of you, especially those living outside of the USA - the worst place not to be a chad.

----

This is probably the most painful statement that an incel can make.

You all keep cherry picking some stories about chads who get blowjobs on an airplane while sleeping but we all know that ain't anything else beside tripping balls.

We all have our lottery winning stories.

----

Truth be told 

our looks are not the only thing to blame.

And it may hurt to hear it but it is true.

---

Yeah its true i'm a severe mentalcel

Most people here could become betabux & cucks, yeah. That's not red-pilled nonsense, because I don't claim the femoid would genuinely be attracted to him.

I much prefer my existence to that of a Norman.

I'm truly an incel looks wise and personality wise.

Also a manlet.

extroversion and a high NT brain is life

This is very true. Very many could be normies if they weren't socially retarded/excluded. Idk why'd you'd want to be though unless you're bluepilled.

NTpill - I blame my parents for not letting me run degenerate game. I could have maximized my time in high school. They didn't let me spend any time alone with a girl EVER and now they're confused why I can't attract a girl. FUCK

I was excluded from all social activities because I'm an ugly ogre,so yeah I never got a chance to develop my social skills.

I'm not surprised that most of you are average looking mentalcels,this forum is a joke.

Good post, much of which is truth

usually parents/family is to blame tbh

If you're ugly you can't man. Damn I can't relate to anyone here

your looks largely determine your personality.

If I was a Stacy or Chad, I'd stick to being a loner, but have a bf or gf on the side. The whole friendship thing is a meme. People use each other and back stab one of another, I'm tired of that kind of bullshit.

mikepence said:
your looks largely determine your personality.

yes

but so do other things

it's not so one dimensional