Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I could have been 5'8 (172cms) if my parents weren't retarded

epigonist

epigonist

Astral Mariner
★★
Nutrition and exercise are the only non-genetic aspects that affect height growth. If my parents had forced me to actively exercise and given me a proper diet, I could've been 5'8, but the fucking retards couldn't be bothered to, so instead I'm cursed to be 5'5.

Children with a healthy amount of testosterone will always be taller than their dad, so the height of children will always tend towards the average. A simple formula to predict height growth is (x+y)+5/2, where x is the mother's height and y is the father's height. I could've been three inches taller.

It might mean little to you tallfags, but three inches of height could have saved my life.​

I am sorry you have to go through that, boyo. I respect short men.

5'4 and 5'6.
Weird you should have been at least 5'8 since your mom and dad both have similar height you should have at least been taller than your dad

did you eat a lot during puberty?

Brutal, I feel for you man, my mom was a vegetarian wen I was growing up. I ended up a manlet too.

Nutrition and exercise are the only non-genetic aspects that affect height growth. If my parents had forced me to actively exercise and given me a proper diet, I could've been 5'8, but the fucking retards couldn't be bothered to, so instead I'm cursed to be 5'5.

Children with a healthy amount of testosterone will always be taller than their dad, so the height of children will always tend towards the average. A simple formula to predict height growth is (x+y)+5/2, where x is the mother's height and y is the father's height. I could've been three inches taller.

It might mean little to you tallfags, but three inches of height could have saved my life.​
And im 511

Did you read my post JFL. No. I have a low appetite because of it.
I did but this type of thing happens when you are literally starving during puberty

I did but this type of thing happens when you are literally starving during puberty
I could partially blame it on my mom's cooking being fucking foul, but even then, if they had just forced regular mealtimes and a balanced diet, I would have gotten used to it. If I somehow ascend and I transmit to my child the legacy of my misery, at least I'll make sure he's as looksmaxxed as possible. Strict diet, strict exercise, play at least one musical instrument, correct posture and the best orthodontic treatment to ensure ideal forward growth. No goyfeed either, only solid foods.

What happened to me was that I was forced on Ritalin, which destroys growth.

"It is well known that patients with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder treated with stimulants, such as methylphenidate hydrochloride (MPH), have reduced height and weight. Even though MPH has an anorexigenic effect, an additional impact of this drug on the growth plate cannot be discarded. In this study, we aimed to determine the cellular effect of MPH on an in vitro growth plate model. We tested the effects of MPH on the viability and proliferation of a prechondrogenic cell line via an MTT assay. In vitro, differentiation of this cell line was performed, and cell differentiation was evaluated through the expression of cartilage- and bone-related genes as measured via RT-PCR. MPH did not alter the viability or proliferation of prechondrogenic cells. However, it reduced the expression of cartilage extracellular matrix-related genes (type II collagen and aggrecan) and increased the expression of genes involved in growth plate calcification (Runx2, type I collagen, and osteocalcin) at different phases of their differentiation process. Our results evidence that MPH upregulates genes associated with growth plate hypertrophic differentiation. This may induce premature closure of the growth plate, which would contribute to the growth retardation that has been described to be induced by this drug."