Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I could have become a tranny

Sinbad Gehenna

Sinbad Gehenna

Autistic deformedcel
★★★
One time when i was 11 or so, my older sister (who i think was about 17 or 18 at the time) dressed me up as a girl to see how i would look. I remember my reaction to it being somewhat positive about it and i think she still has those photos on her old phone to this day. Thank god i didn't develop a crossdressing habit, either way i don't know what i would've done in this point in my life.:worryfeels:

My mother dressed me up as as girl once and sent me to school and I used to watch things like winx and hello kitty aswell as a child

1723042151438b

damn dude that's child abuse :feelspuke:

@Fat Link possible fagposter

My mother dressed me up as as girl once and sent me to school and I used to watch things like winx and hello kitty aswell as a child
What the fuck, no wonder you got bullied what mom sends her son dressed as a girl is that your mom or your opps

What the fuck, no wonder you got bullied what mom sends her son dressed as a girl is that your mom or your opps
Fucked up for sure thats what pedophiles do usually.
One time when i was 11 or so, my older sister (who i think was about 17 or 18 at the time) dressed me up as a girl to see how i would look. I remember my reaction to it being somewhat positive about it and i think she still has those photos on her old phone to this day. Thank god i didn't develop a crossdressing habit, either way i don't know what i would've done in this point in my life.:worryfeels:
disgusting.

:cryfeels: Why would she even do that? Your life is horrible bro, you have all my support
I really dont fucking know what she was thinking. I dont think she wanted me to be a tranny because we lived in a rural place in Bosnia where everyone hates fags but who knows its a possibility as well

That's child abuse

I really dont fucking know what she was thinking. I dont think she wanted me to be a tranny because we lived in a rural place in Bosnia where everyone hates fags but who knows its a possibility as well
Very fucking weird

My mom dressed me up as a school shooter