Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I could destroy the "it's just your personality, teehee" arguments from IT easily if I want to

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
But if I post about it, I will probably get a warning for "bragging." If the mods give me an ok, I'll create a separate thread in which I will destroy the copes of people (read: ITcucks) who say that personality matters more than looks.

Tagging mods: @JEWS

Tagging biggest Jew: @Fat Link

Did she compliment some physical features of yours?

As I have always said, personality and looks are two different paradigms focused on different aspects.

In the world we live in, where social relationships are based on the open and hedonistic exchange of sexual relations, sex, sexual pleasure and immediate enjoyment precede life plans based on creating a family, having children and getting married.

Personality, in this market of swipes, hearts, likes and thousands of photos, personality is redundant in a market where women control both supply and demand. Given the large number of men who will approach her, women will choose, even in the pages of serious relationships, to men as products or accessories that will make up their best possible option, and it is obvious that personality will be irrelevant, because they naturally seek looks to be an extrapolation of personality, which is still the halo effect.

In the end, IT is organized and promoted by women who want to continue with this pattern of behavior and since they see that their hypocrisy is in danger, they must make an effort in that blue pill both to the normies approaching the blackpill as well as subconsciously convincing Chad that they want Chad to be faithful to them and at the same time make them scream like bitches during anal sex.

As I have always said, personality and looks are two different paradigms focused on different aspects.

In the world we live in, where social relationships are based on the open and hedonistic exchange of sexual relations, sex, sexual pleasure and immediate enjoyment precede life plans based on creating a family, having children and getting married.

Personality, in this market of swipes, hearts, likes and thousands of photos, personality is redundant in a market where women control both supply and demand. Given the large number of men who will approach her, women will choose, even in the pages of serious relationships, to men as products or accessories that will make up their best possible option, and it is obvious that personality will be irrelevant, because they naturally seek looks to be an extrapolation of personality, which is still the halo effect.

In the end, IT is organized and promoted by women who want to continue with this pattern of behavior and since they see that their hypocrisy is in danger, they must make an effort in that blue pill both to the normies approaching the blackpill as well as subconsciously convincing Chad that they want Chad to be faithful to them and at the same time make them scream like bitches during anal sex.
Yep, I'm pretty sure they'll either ignore my proof or twist it (i.e. "this is fake!").

Btw Op is mod on cuckmax.org

Then it's not bragging, I guess
I mean you never know with these bitter incels. :feelshaha: When a female cashier accidentally touches your hand while giving money and you mention it, they'll just call you a fakecel. :feelskek:

Ok nvm this thread, not gonna post it, no need to disprove IT. They can go fuck 'emselves.

I can destroy the arguments made by barely functional autists :soy::soy::soy:

I can destroy the arguments made by barely functional autists :soy::soy::soy:
I would have talked shit about you but can't do it, your avi is too cute.

I mean you never know with these bitter incels. :feelshaha: When a female cashier accidentally touches your hand while giving money and you mention it, they'll just call you a fakecel. :feelskek:
Kek tbh

Post it anyway nigga

Based. But best to keep this stuff to looksmax, the posters here may be quick to hate

Personality doesn't matter because if you have looks, foids will validate and approve everything you do.

You already have the halo effect, in which good-looking people are automatically assigned positive attributes about their personality and character regardless if they are true or not.

Also, Chad can be boring and awkward as fuck and work doing food delivery and say cringy shit and foids will still flock to him. Meanwhile no amount of jestermaxxing and hobbies and being interesting is going to make up for your fucked up face or lack of height.

Also, foids aren't attracted to virtue and morality so being a passive nice guy as an incel or normie isn't going to get you laid. A Chad who is openly misogynistic and beats foids will still have foids flocking towards him.

Personality doesn't matter because if you have looks, foids will validate and approve everything you do.
When it is said that personality "doesn't matter". We are talking about different paradigms, as you have been able to read. Nobody here has talked about the fact that personality is the central key: no, it is not; because they mark different paradigms based on short or long term relationships. And both move, worth the redundancy, in different paradigms.

Yes, being successful with women is directly proportional to your looks. This is undeniable and I will not be the one to deny it.

You already have the halo effect, in which good-looking people are automatically assigned positive attributes about their personality and character regardless if they are true or not.
Yes it's correct. The halo effect is a cognitive bias that based on the looks creates a direct relationship in the opinion of that person with respect to personality and idealizations are created.

The looks, by themselves, are not decisive in long-term relationships in the duration of marriages. In fact, it is reported that if a man is attractive, the marriage-long time relationships can last much less:

1. One study published in the journal "Personality and Social Psychology Review" in 2012, found that people who are considered physically attractive are more likely to have shorter marriages than those who are considered less attractive. However, the study also found that people who are considered attractive are more likely to remarry after a divorce. (https://www.researchgate.net/public..._Physical_Attractiveness_in_Newlywed_Marriage)
2. Another study published in the journal "Evolutionary Psychology" in 2008, found that men who are considered more physically attractive are more likely to have shorter marriages than men who are considered less attractive. However, the study did not find a similar correlation for women. (https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0265407500176008).

Thus, following the current dynamics, it is obvious that long-term relationships and marriages are in the doldrums, and they are two relationship strategies. 70% of divorces initiated by foids, and 50% divorce rate in a vast majority of developed countries.

Also, Chad can be boring and awkward as fuck and work doing food delivery and say cringy shit and foids will still flock to him. Meanwhile no amount of jestermaxxing and hobbies and being interesting is going to make up for your fucked up face or lack of height.
True, but you know already my point.
Also, foids aren't attracted to virtue and morality so being a passive nice guy as an incel or normie isn't going to get you laid. A Chad who is openly misogynistic and beats foids will still have foids flocking towards him.
True; but I think that those points are irrelevant to my argument,

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back