Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I could be humiliated infront of the entire highschool this Friday.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I have a prep rally this Friday, and since I am on the wrestling team I won’t be in the bleachers watching the shit show, I’ll be actually doing the bullshit. At these prep rallies people have to sing and dress up and do really really embarrassing shit but I’ll just try opting out of everything, and thankfully since the wrestling team is big nobody will notice me. If worst comes to worst I’ll just try and sneak into the bleachers.

Why not cut school? Say you're sick and you're off easy peezy

just do what everyone else on your team will do and blend in, I don't see what the problem is

black parents

I don't know how black parents work cuz I'm white, but are you saying they never let u take a sick day even if you're sick?

I don't know how black parents work cuz I'm white, but are you saying they never let u take a sick day even if you're sick?
pretty much yea. if school starts in 10 minutes and I’m an hour away they’re getting me to school no matter what. The only time I was out of school was because I had the flu and when u have the flu or something serious like that u legally cannot be in school

black parents
Black parents straight from Africa? I always thought the stereotype was the blacks were absentee parents thus you doing the same thing would be expected.

pretty much yea. if school starts in 10 minutes and I’m an hour away they’re getting me to school no matter what. The only time I was out of school was because I had the flu and when u have the flu or something serious like that u legally cannot be in school

What if you were throwing up? Would they still force you then?

wtf singing? elab man

What if you were throwing up? Would they still force you then?
Depends on how much rlly. I remember one time my dad was about to send me onto the bus literally no less than 20 mins after I threw up once, but as I walked down my porch to get to the bus I threw up so he did make me stay home. Mind u, this was elementary school(?)

wtf singing? elab man
Sounds like he goes to a white private school, maybe the movies I watch have been miseleading but I thought that skipping school, fighting, drugs, teenage pregnancies, vandalism and bullying teachers was the norm for black schools?

yea like cringe singing tho cuz it’s funny to normies. Like reciting songs n shit
what kinda songs bro? im loling irl just thinking about this shit

Sounds like he goes to a white private school, maybe the movies I watch have been miseleading but I thought that skipping school, fighting, drugs, teenage pregnancies, vandalism and bullying teachers was the norm for black schools?
All of the above happens at my school except teen pregnancies and only some teachers get mocked and it’s mostly white but it has a bit of a ghetto influence cuz of today’s culture in general.

Depends on how much rlly. I remember one time my dad was about to send me onto the bus literally no less than 20 mins after I threw up once, but as I walked down my porch to get to the bus I threw up so he did make me stay home. Mind u, this was elementary school(?)

Okay, then here's a solution if you really don't want to go.

Wake up early, eat a bunch of food, then stick your finger down your throat and throw the fuck up. Close the bathroom door as you're doing this. You then say "I'm sick, I'm puking my brains out".

To make it work even better, try to go to bed early tomorrow night and mention to them you "don't feel well" before you do. Then they might think you ate something bad and consider letting you take the day off.

what kinda songs bro? im loling irl just thinking about this shit
Uhh the last one they did was the one that goes like “it goes on & on & onnn strangers watchiiing” or something .. that one old song forgot what it’s called doe

Do whatever it takes to avoid it.

Okay, then here's a solution if you really don't want to go.

Wake up early, eat a bunch of food, then stick your finger down your throat and throw the fuck up. Close the bathroom door as you're doing this. You then say "I'm sick, I'm puking my brains out".

To make it work even better, try to go to bed early tomorrow night and mention to them you "don't feel well" before you do. Then they might think you ate something bad and consider letting you take the day off.
Bet man. I’ll try this.

Congratulations!

You can do it! ($ince You better!)

All of the above happens at my school except teen pregnancies and only some teachers get mocked and it’s mostly white but it has a bit of a ghetto influence cuz of today’s culture in general.

Go to the movies instead, when your dad asks why you didn't go, blackpill him and tell him that you need help. If he is based at all maybe, he'll see your peril and work harder at solving your problems.

Just RKO whoever had the microphone and youl become a hero

Go to the movies instead, when your dad asks why you didn't go, blackpill him and tell him that you need help. If he is based at all maybe, he'll see your peril and work harder at solving your problems.
I could like run off of my bus and skip the day and go back home when he is gone or smth but I’d hope the bus district doesn’t call the police on me .. I always wanted to blackpill my father and parents but I think it’ll come with time tbh. He probably knows that I’m fucked forever

Just RKO whoever had the microphone and youl become a hero
I actually did get into a school fight a year ago made the tall mf bleed .. rkoing would be so fun tho ngl

I could like run off of my bus and skip the day and go back home when he is gone or smth but I’d hope the bus district doesn’t call the police on me .. I always wanted to blackpill my father and parents but I think it’ll come with time tbh. He probably knows that I’m fucked forever

don't do this, just try my fake sick method, much less risk

Lmfaoo nah that song is old now but the dance team dances to shit like that.and cheerleaders just do stupid cheer stuff and look retarded n get away with it because they have a fat ass n a pretty face

They aren't entitled to your presence
full

don't do this, just try my fake sick method, much less risk
Would like faking a seizure work?recently I’ve been drinking cough syrup religiously to cope with the depression that comes with inceldom and ppl get seizures from it

Trust me, you will be more humiliated if you stand there like a nervous autist than if you just relax and go along with the ritual with everyone else.

Would like faking a seizure work?recently I’ve been drinking cough syrup religiously to cope with the depression that comes with inceldom and ppl get seizures from it

If you say, "I have a seizure" they might respond, "you're lying.

If you puke, they can't say "you're lying", especially if the toilet bowl is filled with throwup.

That remind me I drank too much cough syrup and feel rlly tired gn
If you say, "I have a seizure" they might respond, "you're lying.

If you puke, they can't say "you're lying", especially if the toilet bowl is filled with throwup.
Bet. I’d the throwing up doesn’t work I’ll just drop on the floor and foam from the mouth n have a spaam
Spasm^
Trust me, you will be more humiliated if you stand there like a nervous autist than if you just relax and go along with the ritual with everyone else.
Alright man

That remind me I drank too much cough syrup and feel rlly tired gn

Bet. I’d the throwing up doesn’t work I’ll just drop on the floor and foam from the mouth n have a spaam
Spasm^

Alright man

What do you mean by "Bet?"

And yeah a spasm is a nice cherry on top

Find a bathroom stall and wait it out until its over.

black parents
Since nobody said this

Use the just pretend going to school and go somewhere else theory bro

I personally never did that because my school sends an automated absent message to my parents.

Go to school and hide in the bathrooms theory

Just hood talk mb it’s just a way of saying like “Alright” or “okay”

You a UScel? Just curious. It's pretty early right now lol

Since nobody said this

Use the just pretend going to school and go somewhere else theory bro

I personally never did that because my school sends an automated absent message to my parents.
It’d be really hard to do that, and then as soon as I come back to school on monday I need a absent slip or else I get detention and they notify my parents
You a UScel? Just curious. It's pretty early right now lol
Yea rn it’s like almost 6 AM I gotta go to school in an hour gonna take a shower and get ready

You're screwed.

Fuck I’m on the way to school