Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I cope with the fact I'll never get a female by reminding myself that their holes smell like Zabbaleen fesikh

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Females try so hard to be cute and angelic, they want you to believe that their roast beef flaps taste and smell like honey or roses. In reality they smell putrid, they smell like the fesikh markets in my desert slum.
https://media.pri.org/s3fs-public/styles/open_graph/public/photos/201504/cairo-fish.jpg?itok=4JyxLLUT

I imagine that when a female removes its panties it has a visible cloud of rot coming from its stinky roast beef flaps, kinda like Pudge.

Makes me feel slightly better about being a virgin trucel sand nigger

Have you eaten fesikh?

Interesting, what food has a similar taste? If I ever have the opportunity to eat fesikh (not the ones who can intoxicate someone), I probably would ngl

Cope becomes useless every time you go outside and see an attractive cunt walking around in tight jeans or yogapants.

I'd eat fesikh as long as they seasoned that shit good

That's like the one saving grace, we will never smell a stank pussy.

Gotta do what you need to get by.

I think if a girl doesn't shower in a few days it can legit smell like this

Interesting, what food has a similar taste? If I ever have the opportunity to eat fesikh (not the ones who can intoxicate someone), I probably would ngl
Haven't ever eaten anything like it, tbh I couldn't tolerate the taste and barely ate any. It doesn't even taste like fish after the fermentation.

Females try so hard to be cute and angelic, they want you to believe that their roast beef flaps taste and smell like honey or roses. In reality they smell putrid, they smell like the fesikh markets in my desert slum.
https://media.pri.org/s3fs-public/styles/open_graph/public/photos/201504/cairo-fish.jpg?itok=4JyxLLUT

I imagine that when a female removes its panties it has a visible cloud of rot coming from its stinky roast beef flaps, kinda like Pudge.

Makes me feel slightly better about being a virgin trucel sand nigger
I feel like being incel as a sand or rice is the hardest because your women are the most feminine. Kikes and blacks have it the easiest in this way, because our women are like manly beasts.

I have seen worse copes tbh

I feel like being incel as a sand or rice is the hardest because your women are the most feminine. Kikes and blacks have it the easiest in this way, because our women are like manly beasts.
Do you know what sand foids look like?
https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/2014-06-14T120000Z_770321494_GM1EA6F04Q601_RTRMADP_3_EGYPT-HARASSMENT-scaled.jpg

Do you know what sand foids look like?
https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/2014-06-14T120000Z_770321494_GM1EA6F04Q601_RTRMADP_3_EGYPT-HARASSMENT-scaled.jpg
I was talking about personality.
Also, there’s lots of inbreeding in the middle east. If they stopped with that shit, people will start looking less ugly.

I though about the same thing, foids can be really nasty and dirty. They mask all of that with fakeup and perfume. Idk why normies think they are very clean.

I though about the same thing, foids can be really nasty and dirty. They mask all of that with fakeup and perfume. Idk why normies think they are very clean.
They use perfume to cover up the fact the smell like a zabbaleen fesikh market.