Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I cope by thinking about suicide

NT_huntER

NT_huntER

tERminator maxing
★★★★★
When the things get too hard I just think that i can end it any day and all my problems wont matter than.

This is the best cope.

And then i realize that i should take life as nothing more than a joke. I shouldnt care about assholes around me, because they are only temporary.

And then i realize that i should take life as nothing more than a joke. I shouldnt care about assholes around me, because they are only temporary.
Based

When the things get too hard I just think that i can end it any day and all my problems wont matter than.

This is the best cope.
Only normies commit suicide normies that have failed at being Norma's the black pilled having nothing to live for why would they have any reason to die

In most cases death is one of the most painful experiences in humans

Only normies commit suicide normies that have failed at being Norma's the black pilled having nothing to live for why would they have any reason to die
To end suffering.

Who doesn’t :feelsmage:

Me too, all day every day