Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I cooked pasta and took a massive blackpill today

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
I like pasta. Pasta is versatile. Pasta is fun to eat. I consider pasta to be just one or two steps above hot pockets, ramen, and chicken tendies, because pasta is easy to cook. It is therefore great for studentcels, lazycels, and people who just straight up suck at cooking. But I digress.

Earlier today I made bucatini aglio, olio, e peperoncino. I fried some thinly sliced garlic and red pepper flakes in olive oil (extra virgin :incel: of course). Then I added my pasta and topped with fresh parsley and grana padano. An easy meal for even a low IQcel.

Soon after, I decided to take a walk. Before I left I realized my mouth probably reeked of garlic, so I went to brush my teeth and gargle with mouthwash.

Then the blackpill hit me. Again.

What would Chad or Stacy have done?

I realized at that moment that they would still be socially accepted and welcomed even if they lacked personal hygiene. They are conventionally attractive with a superior frame, facial bone structure, eye color, et cetera, and as far as soyciety is considered, that alone makes you an upstanding individual worthy of constant praise and attention. People would still smile at them as they walked on the street instead of staring with a combination of pity and disgust, as they do with me. Unfortunately, I am subhuman. I am born and destined to remain inferior.

See, the difference between Chads and Stacies and everyone else is that they take social acceptance for granted. I imagine it must be like having a trust fund, but instead of providing financial security, the Chad's or Stacy's "genetic trust fund" provides psychological security. Everywhere you go in public you are supplied with dopamine. Imagine being a Chad and the barista, at every cafe you go, always gives you a wide smile and adds extra cocoa powder to your mocha. Or being a Stacy at a bar or a club who is constantly bought overpriced drinks by desperate normie simps.

What happens to individuals who lack a genetic trust fund? They have to constantly work to gain social acceptance. They have to repeatedly consider again and again the impact that their actions and choices will have on how others perceive them.

There are entire sectors of the economy which are propped up by normies who so desperately crave social acceptance, the same acceptance that Chads and Stacies obtain effortlessly. Just walk through Harrods or Selfridges; near the entrances you'll see thousands of bottles of perfume from brands like Tom Ford and Clive Christian. Tiny vials of flower water that cost more than a week's worth of rent for most people. Retail is heavily dependent on conspicuous consumption; more specifically, retail is supported by desperate normies who have swallowed the bluepilled shtick that is "self-improvement". They spend thousands of dollars on picturesque "experiences" simply to curate their social media profiles, all for an infinitesimal increase in the chance that they will be socially accepted and see a crumb of a Stacy's hole.

Bluepilled, coping normies are so deeply engrossed in this consumerist hamster wheel that they have completely overlooked the fact that Chads and Stacies could obtain the same social acceptance they so desperately wanted with no effort.

As I continued my train of thought, I realized that the exact same thing happened to me. I went to brush my teeth and use mouthwash without fully considering the philosophical implications of why I was doing so. Even though I brushed my teeth just two hours before I finished a garlicky pasta dish, I did so again, because I was conscious of how I would be perceived by the strangers who passed next to me. As far as I know, a Chad or Stacy would only have to brush their teeth for health reasons, not for reasons pertaining to social acceptance; they can never possibly feel insecure or attacked, because their genetics provides them with a constant supply of validation. Normies and incels are not as fortunate.

Nothing new, looks are everything lol.

High IQ realization that the vast majority of hygiene practices are done for social, not health reasons.

This teethpill hits me constantly too.
I go to brush my teeth and think "wtf is the point of me doing this? A females not gonna want to put her mouth to mine even if my breath smells good

It's funny how oral sex is based on how the face looks. The vagina can look like roast beef and get licked of the girl has a beautiful face and Chad can have a bent cock and still get sucked off

It's funny how oral sex is based on how the face looks. The vagina can look like roast beef and get licked of the girl has a beautiful face and Chad can have a bent cock and still get sucked off
Jimmy neutron lvl IQ

This teethpill hits me constantly too.
I go to brush my teeth and think "wtf is the point of me doing this? A females not gonna want to put her mouth to mine even if my breath smells good

Well, it's still important to brush your teeth regularly to avoid tooth decay and periodontitis.

However, I realized that I brushed an extra time not for these reasons but for the reasons you stated.

This makes me feel like shit. I am not sure if I made the right call in brushing my teeth an additional time.

High IQ post that I will never be able to make

This whole thread gave me multiple lols.
Brutal pastapill it is beyond over for lazycels.

I know, but there's a difference between understanding the blackpill and fully accepting and applying it.
Accepting it forces you to put one foot in the grave, its such a harsh death sentence

Accepting it forces you to put one foot in the grave, its such a harsh death sentence

You can accept the blackpill and still be happy. It won't be the same happiness but one you force yourself to be happy while seeing the truth of the world and your shitty part in all of it.

You can accept the blackpill and still be happy. It won't be the same happiness but one you force yourself to be happy while seeing the truth of the world and your shitty part in all of it.
I don't see how its possible to be happy after accepting it

High IQ. Would still kiss Stacy if she had bad breath

high iq way to say Chad always wins

pretty suicidefuel post ngl

The real question is would you make out with a Stacy if she had cumbreath. If the answer is yes, hygiene doesn’t matter if you’re at the top of the social hierarchy.

In other words they've been validated all their lives. Something most of us have almost never experienced

im bored and cannot cook pasta now

It's spaghetti aglio olio e peperoncino, you use bucatini for matriciana.

I cook since i was 8 years old lolz

The only way you could still be happy after accepting the blackpill is if you took steps to make sure you experience it’s positive effects (surgerymaxxing), and that’s only if you have the genetic potential for surgery to be worth it. If it is truly over for you, accepting the blackpill will leave a permanent void, and no amount of video games, drugs and alcohol will get rid of that

The only way you could still be happy after accepting the blackpill is if you took steps to make sure you experience it’s positive effects (surgerymaxxing), and that’s only if you have the genetic potential for surgery to be worth it. If it is truly over for you, accepting the blackpill will leave a permanent void, and no amount of video games, drugs and alcohol will get rid of that

It's spaghetti aglio olio e peperoncino, you use bucatini for matriciana.

I cook since i was 8 years old lolz
As a fan of Hokuto No Ken I appreciate you using Seiji as your avatar :)

Mogs me for still having the motivation to cook. Why not just eat a tub of quark cheese with oats and some fruit if you can handle the lactose?

:feelscry:

Is garlic in america stinks too ? :feelsahh:

Pasta is nice

I just eat rice, beans, oats, and chicken tbh.

Pasta is relatively easy to cook and can be a delicious substitute to meals involving more tedious preparation. Pasta has always been one of my go to's. High IQ thread btw