Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I conversated with pretty femoid today

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
It was at work but it was a casual conversation. Small talk basically.
By some fucking miracle I only made myself look autistic once or twice.
Overall it went very well. She didn't suck my dick but she also didn't puke in disgust or accuse me of rape.
Maybe i'm not as socially retarded as I originally thought.
Today was a good day. This was the best dopamine rush i've gotten in years. Need to use it as fuel for gymcelling.

Last edited:
If I was 6’1 I’d be able to converse with foids too

:feels:

If I was 6’1 I’d be able to converse with foids too

:feels:
I'm sure the foid would react the same as if he was 5'1 because CONFIDENCE :soy::soy::soy:

Talking to femoids is pointless. I try to avoid it as much as I can.

Also I know they are disgusted by my presence, so I guess they're thankful for that.

I'm sure the foid would react the same as if he was 5'1 because CONFIDENCE :soy::soy::soy:
Just be confident and smile bro, girls love that!

r/IncelsWithoutHate - Just be confident bro

this tbh, 6'1 and below its over unless good face
height means nothing if you're ugly
6'6 and above: Final boss
6'2-6'5: Main character
6'0: Human being
5'7-5'10: human rights
5'6 and below: subhuman dog

Imagine getting a dopamine rush because a foid at work was bored enough to stop swiping on tinder and ramble to you about her problems for a few minutes.

Incels are pathetic.

I'd probably be better at conversing if I was 6'1 too. Too bad i'm only 6'0.
“Only 6’0”, yeah, heightmogging more than 70% of men population seems pretty bad, fucking humble brag.

And you can easily fraud to 6’1
6'6 and above: Final boss
6'2-6'5: Main character
6'0: Human being
5'7-5'10: human rights
5'6 and below: subhuman dog
What about 5’11?

Imagine getting a dopamine rush because a foid at work was bored enough to stop swiping on tinder and ramble to you about her problems for a few minutes.
There were other guys there. Also after we stopped talking she'd come over again and say something and we'd start talking again. We didn't talk about any of her problems either.
What obviously we’re not gonna fuck but it was nice to get some positive experience talking with foids.Incels are pathetic.
Interesting.

Last edited:
The manlet cutoff is 5’10. If you’re below that and lack the face to compensate for it, it’s pretty much a wrap for you
5'10 = generic self-insert protagonist

Last edited:
idk vidya, anime, movie protagonists have that height

Its not tall or short, just neutral height, overall not too impressive. Here face matters a lot

Can't relate to skyscrapers.

“Only 6’0”, yeah, heightmogging more than 70% of men population seems pretty bad, fucking humble brag.
seriously these guys are fucking delusional, what an insult to manlets.

And you can easily fraud to 6’1

What about 5’11?
seriously these guys are fucking delusional, what an insult to manlets.
Zoomers are taller. Go to a nightclub. 6'0 will be on the smaller side of average.
The only men I mog are boomers in a supermarket on a Tuesday morning at 9am.

Zoomers are taller. Go to a nightclub. 6'0 will be on the smaller side of average.
The only men I mog are boomers in a supermarket on a Tuesday morning at 9am.
You fucking heightmog more than 70% of male population, how the fuck is that not enough? You are fucking bragging about your height, you know your height is a good feature.

Only 2% of foids will reject you based on your height, how tf is this not enough?

You fucking heightmog more than 70% of male population, how the fuck is that not enough? You are fucking bragging about your height, you know your height is a good feature.

Only 2% of foids will reject you based on your height, how tf is this not enough?
I don't. Among black and white middle class zoomers, 6'0 is average. The only average that matters is the average of your competition.
Like I said, I only heightmog boomers.
Even women who heightmog me aren't rare.

I don't. Among black and white middle class zoomers, 6'0 is average. The only average that matters is the average of your competition.
Like I said, I only heightmog boomers.
Even women who heightmog me aren't rare.
''6'0 is average''' ''I don't heightmog anyone''.

You are into a contradiction, if your average or above, this means you mog 50% of male population at least.

And 6'0 is average for zoomers where? Only in netherlands I guess

''6'0 is average''' ''I don't heightmog anyone''.

You are into a contradiction, if your average or above, this means you mog 50% of male population at least.

And 6'0 is average for zoomers where? Only in netherlands I guess
Go to a rich neighborhood and you will get mogged

thats like being 5'6 and going to to the Philippines and saying you're tall just because the avg height there is 5'2

Go to a rich neighborhood and you will get mogged

thats like being 5'6 and going to to the Philippines and saying you're tall just because the avg height there is 5'2
Just fuck poor foids theory

over for gigachad henry cavill :(
Henry Cavill is a KHHV cuck who posts on IncelTear in hopes that some 50+ year old landwhale will give him a whiff of her diseased roast beef.

Incels are pathetic.
Probably talking about her boyfriend and how big his penis is.