Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I constantly spread the blackpill on mainstream and social settings

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Of course i dont use incel terminology but I have done these things.

-blackpill family members succesfully about looks

-scold friends on nights out who talked about approachibg or buying girls drinks

-drill succesfully the "if she doesnt initiate dont do anything" advice into several friends minds

-gave looksmaxxing advice about which styles conpliment certain bone structures, including some freind starting dieting after I leaned out and explained him the importance of sharp features

-succesfully making friends understand that personality doesnt mean shit

Everyone should do this. blackpill being spread mainstream is a good thing.

-drill succesfully the "if she doesnt initiate dont do anything" advice into several friends minds

That's pretty bad advice. And that they believe you is pretty stupid.

I remember reading this book.

In the very first chapter, it gave the advice to say you where gay. I fucking kid you not. And these where the master seducers. So I told people I was gay in hopes to get pussy. It didn't work.

This is low-inhib as fuck.

Warning: you will turn of lots of people. It is very similar to being an atheist and telling religious people there isn't a God. it won't go over well for most people and prob just anger people.

please explain why its bad advice.
Some woman are shy and wait for guys to make a move. Also some woman just expect that the guy goes first because that's how it's been traditionally.

Also you can only not give a shit about personality if you're really good looking because if you're a complete ass nobodys going to want you even if you're average looking.

The rest is ok.

Good, we need good looking males to spread the blackpill, that way the roasties will listen.

I spread the blackpill too, or at least I try to. Recorded quite a few blackpilled videos on my channel just a week ago.

Good, we need good looking males to spread the blackpill, that way the roasties will listen.
im not good looking
Some woman are shy and wait for guys to make a move. Also some woman just expect that the guy goes first because that's how it's been traditionally.

Also you can only not give a shit about personality if you're really good looking because if you're a complete ass nobodys going to want you even if you're average looking.

The rest is ok.

thats all bullahit. From my social exoerience (and I have a lot) LOOKS RULE ALL. And if you have to cold approach/make the first move blindly you already lost.

-scold friends on nights out who talked about approachibg or buying girls drinks

-gave looksmaxxing advice about which styles conpliment certain bone structures, including some freind starting dieting after I leaned out and explained him the importance of sharp features

I scold friends who buy foids drinks, the most cucked thing you can do, none of them ever gets laid too but they keep buying.

The rest is ok.

What about shy guys? Theres a lot of things that were done traditionally that we dont do anymore because their outdated and primitive.

You tell them just run vampiremaxx game?

What about shy guys? Theres a lot of things that were done traditionally that we dont do anymore because their outdated and primitive.
Of course, but it's still in everybodys mind.And if you're not very good looking no girl will approach you anyway.
So if you want a chance that isn't 0 you need to take action yourself.

We need to subvert the popular culture. That should be the main plan.

good.

im too low inhib to do this. you're at least average looking which means people take you more seriously. of course no one takes me seriously IRL so id look like even more of a joke.

thats all bullahit. From my social exoerience (and I have a lot) LOOKS RULE ALL. And if you have to cold approach/make the first move blindly you already lost.
Women don't approach, it's simply not in their biology to approach and make the first move, it rarely happens and it's completely unreliable. They sometimes will send you signs to make it easier for you to approach but it's hard to pick up on all of them and you still have to make the first move.

Where are you from?

Women don't approach, it's simply not in their biology to approach and make the first move, it rarely happens and it's completely unreliable. They sometimes will send you signs to make it easier for you to approach but it's hard to pick up on all of them and you still have to make the first move.
If you sit back and wait for femoids to hit on you, then you'll seem like a weirdo. At least try, and fuck what the asshole normies and cucks think.

If you sit back and wait for femoids to hit on you, then you'll seem like a weirdo, at least try and fuck what the asshole normies and cucks think.
most normies and cucks will actually think that you are cool because they don't have the balls to do it and will rather wait till they luck out.