Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I consider studying to be much harder than working

just fail all your classes theory

Just leechmaxx+NEETmaxx what the fuck are you studying like an autistic nerd for 8 years? I mean seriously, why you bother? All that insane effort and 10s if not 100s thousands of dollars only to earn measly 50k a year, buying a tesla, living in a pod in some crackwhore den and eating the bugs:feelskek:

Maybe if you are lucky you will get an autistic 55 year old subhuman gamer landwhale single mother with 15 kids as a betabuxx beta provider who will STILL cuck and humiliate you to oblivion :feelskek::feelskek:

All that effort to be a peon:feelskek::feelskek: nice soyciety :society:
already graduated, fuck you, and i'm not studying for 8 more years

Don’t forget to “ascend” with your faggot boomer landlord of that pod of yours wagie:society:
my parents are doctors so I'm technically leechmaxxing off

get another phd

i failed one class last semester and terrified of starting again this fall :feelsrope:

with studying your not sure if you'll have a high paying job in the future,
wheras working you know your getting paid

Just leechmaxx+NEETmaxx what the fuck are you studying like an autistic nerd for 8 years? I mean seriously, why you bother? All that insane effort and 10s if not 100s thousands of dollars only to earn measly 50k a year, buying a tesla, living in a pod in some crackwhore den and eating the bugs:feelskek:
Either you like studying to learn or studying is extremely low t and faggot

Studying to learn and studying to wagecuck for pennies like a slave in a never ending rat race are 2 different things:feelsaww:
Yes. Based.I study neuroscience to learn something (still knowing "science" is something many times non objective and just usefull to get a little glimpse of what reality is) i don't Care about jobs or prospects. I already studied law for jobs and it was totally not worth it and a water of energy. Useless degree (still won't wagecuck of they offer me a job tho lol)

I stemaxxed only to help boomer chad get rich. It’s over