Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I consider myself to be aspergers

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
I was never diagnosed but I still show very strong aspie characteristics to the point that I effectively am on the spectrum. I see no reason not to identify as one.

You must have your revenge.

just overdose on pills go to a hospital clean your stomach and you will probably end up in a mental hospital they can diagnose your degeneracy in a month or so

just overdose on pills go to a hospital clean your stomach and you will probably end up in a mental hospital they can diagnose your degeneracy in a month or so

The only pill I need is made of lead.

Same. I have all the symptoms. It's over.

Same, I check all the boxes but was not diagnosed with it. I guess it's same to assume until a diagnosis says otherwise

rofl like 99% of da world is neurotypical, aspergers is mis diagnosed as fuck

rejection from a young age or having a small social circle will obviously impede your social skills in comparison to a normie or chad cunt

My signature tbh

I exhibit strong aspie traits too. Idk whether I am tho because I can read social situations well

I exhibit strong aspie traits too. Idk whether I am tho because I can read social situations well
Most incels become mentally fucked and turn aspie after years of tormenting abuse

Same. I also am diagnosed with SPD.

Most incels become mentally fucked and turn aspie after years of tormenting abuse
I wasn't tormented tbh. I just developed extremely high inhib cause I was a strange kid

I wasn't tormented tbh. I just developed extremely high inhib cause I was a strange kid
You were, but your brain has repressed the bad memories. It's why people have nostalgia about their childhood even if bullied

I don't think I have it but I have some weird tendencies

You were, but your brain has repressed the bad memories. It's why people have nostalgia about their childhood even if bullied
I was fairly well liked in school tbh. If anything tormenting happened it wasn't there

I was fairly well liked in school tbh. If anything tormenting happened it wasn't there
While you spent time befriending Stacy and doing her favors, she would discuss about what a loser you are post sex with Chad

While you spent time befriending Stacy and doing her favors, she would discuss about what a loser you are post sex with Chad
Never talked to stacy. Just had a good time in childhood with male friends but then became schitzo and high inhib

Im pretty sure i have ass burger theres no way i can be this much of a fuckup and not be

The only pill I need is made of lead.

Legit. Leadpill 2018

I believe I might be affected as well.
Even my maternal grandfather probably was. He sometimes displayed very out of whack social behaviour that would today lead to that diagnostic.
He once told a young mum with her newborn baby "Now I understand why man descends from monkey". Mind you, he was very religious, maybe a creationist even.

From what I have seen, men are more likely to have autism than women