Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I consider going to clubs a sign of social degeneration and decline.

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
The music they play there is the most foul-smelling shit, and the fact that over 90% of the people there drink alcohol is an additional sign of being subhuman, which further repels me from such places.

They NTmogs most of us, but spiritually they are like worms, only physical needs and no critical thinking/hive mind

My non-NT sister thinks she’s cool and likeable for going to this goth/alternative club and now she bases her entire personality around vaping, drinking and going on ‘benders’. She never showed any interest in party culture a year ago.

I like clubbing!
baby seals... They make nice hats & coats

The music they play there is the most foul-smelling shit, and the fact that over 90% of the people there drink alcohol is an additional sign of being subhuman, which further repels me from such places.

I always wanted to go to a rave as it's the only place in life where all the NT shit can be discarded under the influence of drugs and feel a connection with others that doesn't happen IRL, but I was born a few years too late and in the wrong location and missed out on the golden era of raving (80s and 90s UK). PLUR is what the experience was called.